『📖𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒍𝒆』

"I went crazy over you
over you only you"
___________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ You're Fired ♥ 』

"Just apply for the job you coward!"

"Shut up Haechan!"

"The CEO is hot and you're cute, I know you'll get hired"

"Is the looks all you care about?"

"Hey if you don't want him, i'll take him" Donghyuck shrieked when Renjun picked up a vase and tried to throw it at him "I"M SORRY, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Renjun rolled his eyes and put the vase down before turning back to his computer that he was previously starring down with burning eyes for approximately 1 hour and 27 minutes.

"How much do they pay, lets see..." Renjun scrolled through the site "10 000 000 won for writing? What the fu--"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?" Donghyuck yelled from the kitchen.

"HOTPOT!" Renjun yelled back.

"Convenience store ramen it is" Renjun shook his head at Donghyuck, not bothering to argue with him.

"Lee Minhyung, huh? I guess he is a little attractive, wouldn't say he's hot though..." Renjun bit his lips and covered his eyes before clicking the button, once he did he started screaming.

"JUNNIE, WHAT THE APPLE JUICE!?"

"I TURNED IN MY RESUME, HOW DO I GO BACK!?"

"DON'T BE SUCH A BUSSY, MAN UP!"

"YOU'RE OF NO HELP!"

"I KNOW!"

"I TRUSTED YOU!"

"WHY?!"

"Oh, good point" Renjun shrugged and close him computer before heading over to where Donghyuck was, Donghyuck glanced down to Renjun's chest where his collar bones were exposed.

"Better cover that up before I ravish you~"

"You're so weird" Renjun rolled his eyes but fixed his shirt anyways, just to be sure.

"That's a compliment sweets~"

"Shut up before I shove that glass of milk down your esophagus"

"I love you too~"

+TIME SKIP+

"WAKE UP!" Renjun groaned loudly and picked up one of his moomin plushies before throwing it at Donghyuck's face.

"SHUT UP!"

"HOE YOUR INTERVIEW IS TODAY, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I WOKE YOU UP AND MADE YOU BREAKFAST"

"Oh really? Thanks man"

"No problem babes, now get ready you only have an hour left" Renjun cleaned himself up and walked downstairs to eat the food Donghyuck had made him.

"Thisw tastshes gooid" Renjun muffled out, his mouth filled with food.

"Of course it's good, I made it and don't talk with your mouth full" Renjun mumbled a small "sorry" and finished up before brushing his teeth and grabbing his phone and wallet.

"I'll be off now"

"Tell me if he's more hotter in real life"

"Oh shove off" Donghyuck laughed loudly when Renjun slammed the door shut, the building wasn't really far from his and Donghyuck's apartment so Renjun stuck to walking. Save the environment you know.