『🛏️𝕸𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝕬 𝖂𝖎𝖘𝖍』

"Crush culture makes me
wanna spill my guts out
"
______________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Eye Bags ♥ 』

Sicheng awoke early in the morning and came back to his shared dorm room late at night to sleep.

Why?

All to avoid his roommates. Not all of them, just two.

Jung Jaehyun and Nakamoto Yuta.

He was crushing.

Now usually, you'd love to be able to get this close to the people whom you love but Sicheng didn't. His purpose was to fall out of love, not in. He didn't do the whole crush culture thing, it wasn't his forte.

He sees and attractive person, he shrugs it off. But for some reason Jung Jaehyun and Nakamoto Yuta are different. In what way? Sicheng has no idea. They were just different.

"Chengie! You're back~!" Sicheng shut his eyes tight, they were supposed to be asleep by now. Especially Jaehyun.

"I-It's 4 in the morning, what are you doing up?"

"I should be asking you that" Jaehyun tilted his head "you wake up everyday at 6 am," he began combing his fingers through Sicheng's hair making the Chinese freeze "and then go to bed at 3 am"

"H-How...?"

"Your eye bags are getting more and more visible as days pass by Winnie" Jaehyun gave a mocking pout "maybe next time," he leaned closer "you should try concealer, I heard Markie has plenty of those" Sicheng gulped at their closeness,

"W-What are you--"

"Mmm..." Jaehyun stopped his actions when he heard a groan, Sicheng turned his head but Jaehyun kept his eyes on the Chinese "Jaehyun, you caught him?" Jaehyun chuckled,

"Yup~" Yuta got up off the bed, still half asleep and confused, and ruffled Sicheng's hair.

"Go to bed Winwin" he would've been in bed already if Jaehyun hadn't have scared him like that.

Sicheng resisted the urge to cuss the elder out and instead flopped onto his bed that he shared with Taeyong.

He snuggled into the covers and scooted closer to Taeyong before falling asleep, not minding the piercing glares of Yuta and Jaehyun.

...

"I'll be off now" Sicheng waved as Taeyong walked out the door to go to his lecture, leaving him alone with Yuta and Jaehyun.

Luckily, the two were still sleeping so the Chinese still had time to be weird without worrying about being judged.

Sicheng made duck lips as he looked around, what should he do? He doesn't usually eat breakfast and he wasn't hungry either.

In the end, he pulled out his phone and stuck with scrolling through tiktok to pass time by.

Sicheng cackles at one video and quickly covered his mouth after, he glanced at the bed next to his and sighed in relief once he realized Yuta and Jaehyun were still sleeping soundly.

He giggled once more and scrolled.

The aggressive rustling made Sicheng, once again, look up only to see Yuta awake.

"G-Good morning hyung" Yuta chuckled, his morning voice making it more hoarse.

"You're cute" Sicheng was inwardly panicking so he said whatever came to mind,

"If you don't say "no homo" in the next 3 seconds you gotta take me on a date" Sicheng wanted to die.

Yuta was surely shocked at the sudden burst of confidence but seeing the younger go shy made him regain his composure.

Yuta got off the bed and climbed onto Sicheng's, kneeling in front of him.

"Well?"

"H-Huh?"

"Aren't you gonna count?"

"Count slut"

is what he wanted to hear from Yuta's mouth, Sicheng scrunched his nose and shook off the dirty thoughts.

"Go on Doll, count" Sicheng resists the urge to respond with a "yes master" and gulped.

"One..." Yuta scooted closer and intertwined his fingers with Sicheng's.

"T-Two"

"Thr--" Sicheng was cut off by Yuta's lips.

He didn't get to finish counting.

______________________________

★•._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•『✐ᎷᏗᏒᏦ'Ꮥ ᏇᎧᏒᏝᎴ👑』•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.•★

|💌| ⑦ Ⓓⓐⓨⓢ
ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ🗸

|🕳️| ⑦ Ⓓⓔⓐⓓⓛⓨ Ⓢⓘⓝⓢ
ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ⭕ (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ)

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ
ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ🗸

|💛| Ⓓⓔⓐⓡ Ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ
ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ 🗸 (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ)

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ
ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ⭕

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ
ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ🗸 (Under editing)

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ
ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ🗸

|🐨| Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ'ⓢ Ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴀʙᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ
ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ🗸

|💚| Ⓡⓞⓢⓔ
ɴᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🗸

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ
ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ🗸

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔɴᴄᴛ⭕

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ
ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ⭕