『🐶ᎮᏋᏖᏖᎩ』

"All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay"
____________________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Clingy ♥ 』

"Jeno get off of me"

"No!" Jeno refused and buried his head deeper into the crook of Renjun's neck, Renjun sighed at his clingy hybrid and patted his head.

"Why are you so clingy today?"

"I don't know..."

"Come on Jeno I have to go grocery shopping, we don't have anything to eat for breakfast tomorrow"

"Then can I come with?" he asked looking up at Renjun with stars practically in his eyes, Renjun bit his lip and looked away trying to not fall for his puppy eyes "please~" he pleaded and leaned closer so their noses were touching.

"F-Fine..." lightly, he pushed Jeno off of him and stood up "lets go" he grabbed his keys and and pulled Jeno up, the 2 left the house as Renjun pulled the hood of his hoodie over his head to warm himself up.

Jeno noticed and held his hand shoving his and Renjun's hands into his own pocket to warm them up "thanks..." Renjun was glad he had his hoodie and it was fairly dark outside so Jeno couldn't see his red face.

"Don't I deserve a reward~?"

"You can have cuddles"

"That's it?"

"Don't be so needy Jeno" Jeno huffed and felt salty, call him petty but he craved for Renjun's affection and just cuddles was definitely not gonna cut it. Renjun grabbed all the food he needed and paid for it before grabbing Jeno and walking back home.

Renjun set all the bags onto the counter and was about to as Jeno something but the boy had already walking away, Renjun furrowed his eyebrows "is he that upset?" Renjun shook his head and put all the groceries in their proper placed before walking to where Jeno left.

He saw the boy laying on the bed facing the wall, Renjun walked over and sat down next to him "Jeno" he called receiving no response. Renjun sighed and laid down as he hugged him from behind. Jeno's breath hitched at the action, Renjun then placed a light kiss on his neck.

Jeno tried to surpass his eye smile but couldn't help it, Renjun bit lightly on Jeno's neck making the younger snap. Jeno flipped over and pinned Renjun down, Renjun gasped lightly and hit Jeno's shoulder for startling him.

"Cheesus Jeno!" Jeno chuckled and kissed Renjun's cheek, Renjun whined and moved away.

"I really do get to sleep with you right?"

"You sneak into my bed every night, what's the difference?"

"This time you're letting me sleep here willingly"

"Yeah, yeah, now let go of me, will you? I need to change" Jeno reluctantly let go of Renjun and watched the boy scurry off into the bathroom, Jeno decided to get changed as well instead of waiting for Renjun to get out of the bathroom.

Shortly after Jeno finished Renjun walked out in only a pair of boxers and a t-shirt "hope you don't mind but I sleep in a t-shirt and boxers only"

*2 can play this game* Jeno thought "I hope you don't mind but I sleep without a shirt" he said as he removed his top, Renjun eyes widened before he threw his arm over his eyes out of panic.