『🍺𝒩𝒶』

"Swear once you get a taste
You gon' take my place
And you'll love me crazy"
_________________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Na ♥ 』

"Good morning" in came a blue haired man with a bright smile, very charming. Just the sight of it made almost all the girls- even a few boys, blush. As for our protagonist however, well...the boy was too busy sleeping to even notice that there was a new adult here to teach.

"Oi Junnie, get up" Donghyuck whispered to his best friend with a small nudge, Renjun groaned and slapped Donghyuck's hands away muttering a "fluck off" Donghyuck rolled his eyes and placed his hand on Renjun's nape knowing the elder hated that as Donghyuck's hands were always extremely warm.

Renjun scowled and lifted his head, that were previously buried in his arms, to glare at Donghyuck. Donghyuck only gave a charming smile and tried to kiss Renjun to which the Chinese dodged, Donghyuck shrugged it off and pointed to the front at the new teacher.

Renjun looked over with a bored expression and raised a brow at the odd colored hair he had "blueberry looking headas..." Renjun muttered blissfully unaware of the fact that the comment was heard by a certain someone.

"My name is Jaemin Morningstar, you can call me Mr. Na"

"Why should we call you "Mr. Na" if you're surname is Morningstar?" Jaemin smiled at the girl- well it's not like it ever faltered but you get the gist, anyways, Jaemin smiled at the girl who had spoke up without raising her hand walked towards her desk.

He bent down to face her and spoke,

"Because I prefer Mr. Na, is that an issue?"

"Oh...n-no of course not"

Class went by faster than Renjun had expected, but he wasn't complaining. Donghyuck stopped Renjun from locking himself in his dorm knowing the boy wouldn't answer his phone if he let him go so easily "wanna club tonight?" Donghyuck gave a wink and manipulative smile.

"Really Hyuck?"

"Yes "really" come on! It'll be fun, plus it's been a while since we've sinned" Donghyuck grinned as he wrapped an arm around Renjun's waist, pulling the elder close til' they're bodies were pressed together "unless...you want to commit another sin with just the two of us, alone, in your dorm room"

"Y-YAH, ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Donghyuck laughed loudly as Renjun tried to strangle him, angry Renjun was his favorite Renjun.

"It was a joke babe, chill. You know i'm reserved for Mark Lee, and Mark Lee only"

"Like i'd wanna date you" Renjun rolled his eyes

"Uh, rude! Anyways, answer my question; Clubbing or no?"

"No" Renjun deadpanned, turning back to the door so he could step into his room.

"Great! I'll meet you at club resonance at 8, it's new so i'll send you the address later on this afternoon" Renjun huffed, there was no escaped the Lee Donghyuck.

---------------

Renjun had arrived to the new club Donghyuck spoken of, "club resonance" he believes. Sounds kinda sketchy if you ask him but Donghyuck had always been right so Renjun didn't doubt him, he was just...being more cautious.

Donghyuck however, was free spirited. He went with anyone who said they had a big panini, Renjun could only shake his head at his careless friend. Renjun sat on a high chair in front of the bartender and ordered a cocktail, whatever was their finest.