『⛓️ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ』

"It's so insane the things we do

In the name of love"__________________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 ♥ 』

"Injunnie~" Renjun could immediately identify their footsteps so he did what any normal person would do,

run.

The boy made a bee line towards the clock tower located near his favorite candy shop, now you maybe wondering what might the crowned prince Huang Renjun be running from?

Well my army of markers your dear prince is running away from the 2 other members of loyalty that he has to marry, being the eldest son- adopted or not, he had to marry loyalty one way or another.

Any normal person would be happy- no, absolutely thrilled to be marry THE Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno.

The only problem is Renjun isn't normal, he doesn't want to marry anyone specially not those 2. From his perspective, he sees the 2 as stuck up and arrogant, obsessed and totally mundane. This is probably the 9th time this week he's running away from the 2.

"Ow...!" Renjun huffed when he accidentally bumped into someone, his body may be small and look frail but his tiny arms and legs hold brute force. He caught himself but did stumble back, looking up he saw the counselors son. Lee Hyori.

"If it isn't the adopted, weak, little price~" he cooed along with his lackeys, Renjun sighed as he really wasn't in the mood to deal with them today "what's wrong little prince, no fighting back today? What a shame, we really liked your hot-headed personality. It made things a lot more fun~"

Renjun shut his eyes tight and waited for Lee Hyori's fist to come in contact with his face but...nothing came, seconds passed and there was nothing but he did feel a pair of arms encircle around his torso in a protective manner. He opened his eyes only to see Jeno holding Lee Hyori's wrist.

Behind him stood Jaemin holding onto Renjun for dear life "you'd run away if you know what's good for you" Jeno growled threateningly, Lee Hyori immediately nodded and ran away followed by his lackeys.

Jeno rolled his eyes at the group before turning to Renjun with a glare, Renjun shivered underneath his gaze and snuggled more into Jaemin unconsciously "J-Je--" he whined when Jeno harshly grabbed his jaw with his thumb and index finger forcing the elder look up at him.

"Can't you go 2 minutes without getting in trouble?!" Jeno hissed leaning in closer making Renjun panic, he tried to move away but Jaemin kept him still from behind.

"Nono go easy on him, poor boy is scared"

"Tsk easy my left lung" without hesitation, Jeno slammed his lips onto Renjun's in a rough manner due to his rush of rage and worry. It's a good thing Renjun wasn't hurt in any other way otherwise things would've gotten a lot worse.