17

I CHANGED MY MIND, I WON'T PUBLISH THAT CHAPTER. LET'S KEEP THIS HOUSEHOLD HOLY

--

As if a flower on its blooming season, a new feeling blossomed in Seonghwa's chest. The feeling he has been yearning for. He has finally found it. He knows within him that he isn't just infatuated towards the pirate. He knows for a fact that he is in love.

He's planning on confessing to him but he didn't know how and when will he do it. It made him nervous. He wanted to tell the other how he felt towards him, how he wants to stay with him, how he wants to join him. But what held him back is how shy he was and how nervous he was. He didn't want to mess up what ever he has with Hongjoong.

Seonghwa snapped as out his thoughts when he felt the arms around his waist tighten its grip on him as he felt the younger move closer to him.

'He looks troubled.'

Seonghwa gently shook the younger to wake him up, "Baby, hey, wake up. You're hugging me a bit too tight."

Hongjoong's eyes shot open, looking around, his gaze soon met the older's worried ones. It's just a dream. But it bothered him a lot. He began contemplating about his plan, 'Alright, I'm going to ask him later.I'll do it today.' He blinked rapidly as his thoughts finally came back to him.

"Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream, hm?" Seonghwa then asked softly as he brushed the younger's hair in a gentle manner.

"I'm fine. At least I woke up seeing you."

The statement caused the older to blush madly, "Ah, Hongjoong. It's too early." he whined.

They stayed there for a few minutes, just Hongjoong listening to Seonghwa's calm and comforting heartbeat. It's one thing he started liking when they stayed there for a week a few months ago. Every morning he would beg Seonghwa to just stay with him for a while just because he wanted to listen to his heart beating. He also missed it during the time he was away.

xxx

"Wooyoung! Holy shit, calm down! I'm not used to running!" Seonghwa shouted as he was being dragged by the pirate towards somewhere he has no idea of.

As he counted, he has been running for three minutes already. He doesn't know what these pirates were up to but he was sure that everyone in Hongjoong's crew is a part of this. He has been asking Wooyoung what this was for and what was happening but all the younger said was 'you'll see' which didn't really help in Seonghwa's confusion.

They (finally) walked a bit more as silence wrapped around them. Curiosity didn't make the atmosphere lighter. Apparently, it made the black haired man more jittery as he badly wanted to figure it out.

Soon, Wooyoung screeched happily as they reached their destination.

Seonghwa's eyes widened as he saw the view in front of him. He let out a small 'wow', "This thing is massive." he mumbled, hearing Wooyoung giggle afterwards.

"Let me introduce to you, our precious Crescent owned by our dear captain, Pirate King! Isn't she pretty?" Wooyoung said gleefully. He then grabbed the older's hand, "Come on! Our surprise is waiting for you! We especially dragged captain into this!"

It made Seonghwa chuckle, "They really won't let him breathe huh?" he thought to himself.

Seonghwa then found himself at the bottom of the plank he has to want to board the ship, he has a little bit of doubt as he was afraid to do so. He's going to meet more pirates! He feels overjoyed just thinking about it.