15

dropping another one cos i was stupid

--

Hongjoong happily skipped through the main deck as the huge smile never left his face ever since he woke up. He's the first one to wake up since he wasn't the one worn out by yesterday. For a fact, he didn't contribute much.

He even felt guilty that his crew were the ones that did much of the work to finish the job but it was him who got to end everything. The crew, however, refused to acknowledge as they kept telling that they were happy to be able to help.

Everyone was relieved finally.

As he reached the forecastle deck, he immediately climbed the railings and sat on the bowsprit. They weren't moving and instead was anchored so it was safe for him to leave the wheel. Yes, he's the only one awake. He insisted that the others slept in, he said it was a reward from their captain for their hardwork. To say that the crew was overjoyed is an understatement.

He let his legs dangle on both sides as he held onto the bowsprit with his hands as well to not fall. He threw his head back as he let the wind blow through his blue hair. With a content smile, he closed his eyes enjoying the peace.

He let his thoughts drift off elsewhere.

How was Seonghwa doing? Is he okay? It's been four months, he wants to see him again. But something was holding him back and it was in fact their travel back to the island. It took them a month to reach this sea and they are approximately on the opposite side of the Earth from the island Seonghwa lives in.

But what joyed him as well was their plan to sail at full speed, just letting the wind carry them.

He wondered what he would do once he meets the man again. What would his crew do? Surely, they would embrace him. But what should he do?

And by that, he meant if he should go with his first plan on asking him to be his boyfriend, then asking him to join their crew. No, if they became official first before asking him to join the crew, then he'd surely be pressured to answer.

'Okay, I got it.' What if he asks him to join his crew first? He won't have a reason to be forced so it's his full will if he accepts or denies. Then he'll ask him to be his boyfriend.

It was a good plan but there's just one problem. He's a coward.

He's scared that Seonghwa might reject him. What if Seonghwa doesn't really like him? What if he's just being delusional, thinking that the black haired male likes him? What if...

"Good morning cap'n!" he snapped out of his thoughts, flinching as he heard someone else's voice.

"Wooyoung, it's just you. Good morning, why are you up so early?" he asked in a normal tone and not his pirate dialect.

"I'm nay really alone right now since I met Yeosang on me way to the deck, I don't know where 'e is, though. I just woke up accidentally, now I can't sleep so I snuck out to not wake San up too." the other explained as he leaned on the railings, letting the wind blow on his face.

"Good morning captain!" their heads snapped towards the quarter deck where they heard the voice.

"Good morning, Yeo. What are you doing there?" Hongjoong asked as he got off the bowsprit and landed on his feet on the deck, walking towards the navigator.

"You miss Seonghwa right? We're going back already so you could meet him earlier. We won't be able to go with you, though. We still have some things to do here. If we sail now on full speed, we'd be there in a matter of days or a week. The wind is very strong today, it'll give us the boost we need so, why waste time?"

Hongjoong then smiled widely as he ran the rest of the way, immediately throwing himself onto the other, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly,"Thank you so much Yeosang! You guys are the best."

Yeosang hugged back as both him and Wooyoung giggled at their captain's cuteness. It was very rare for them to see this side of him and Seonghwa was the only one who was able to have this side of their captain resurface.

He truly means a lot to Hongjoong.