16

PLS I FORGOT TO UPDATE AGAIN I- 💀💀
I ALSO HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER PLS RESPOND TO IT I BEG OF U

--

Just as Yeosang said, they arrived in a matter of 4 days. They dropped their captain off on the seashore.

They don't really have anything to do, they just wanted to give this moment to have the captain reunite with his lover in peace. They saw how Hongjoong missed the other a lot and how sad he was whenever he saw or did something that reminded him of Seonghwa.

Besides, they did this as a gift to their captain, not only for the moment they defeated their main problem but also for the moments the man took care of them, loved them and protected them unconditionally. The captain deserved this. Their captain deserved this.

Hongjoong walked by the seashore alone as he stared up at the moon that glowed brightly in the dark, night sky. The stars were indeed witness of how he anticipated this moment so much.

He wanted to see the older, hold him, hug him. Everything just to feel his affection again, hell, even kiss him! He's desperate for the other's touch. He wanted to hear his voice, listen to him talk, just... just admire him.

He couldn't get enough of the other man so much that he's scared.

Seonghwa was too addictive. He's like a drug, pulling Hongjoong into his deadly rabbit hole in a snap. He's addicted and he wasn't even complaining. He wanted more of the older. He's scared. He's scared to admit but, he loves him.

His stomach churned in nervousness every second he spent of walking, reaching his destination closer and closer. He closed his eyes, looking down for a while as he inhaled and exhaled air madly in order to calm himself down. He didn't want to hurt the older with his excitement.

He's craving for the older's touch so much that even the air sent tingling sensations through his body.

He then lifted his head only to see a silhouette of a man, a few meters away from him. He was looking down on his hands which seemed like he was holding something. Something like, a necklace.

The necklace Hongjoong made.

He knew this man, he was too familiar to not notice. Tears filled his eyes which dropped one after another as he walked closer to the man.

"Seonghwa..." he breathed out. "Seonghwa!" he then called out. As soon as he caught the older's attention, he immediately ran towards him, throwing his body onto him without hesitance, wrapping his arms around his tightly.

"Hongjoong... it's really you." he heard the older say before he felt the grip on him tighter as he felt a hand on his head, holding him close. He then nuzzled his face on Seonghwa's neck as tears continued to flow.

They pulled away from the hug as Seonghwa cupped the younger's cheeks with his large hands.

"Hey, don't cry. We're together again, nothing can separate us anymore okay? I won't allow that." Seonghwa then said as he kissed Hongjoong's forehead with made him let out a soft sob.

"Joongie, I missed you so much."

At those words, the aforementioned buried his head on the other's chest as sobs escaped his mouth.

"There wasn't a single passing second that I didn't think of you." the pirate mumbled but Seonghwa still heard it in the quiet night.

They stayed silent for a long while, it's just them holding each other and not at all planning to let go. They embraced each other as if they were catching up without actually using words.

It was another of their best moments together and they would forever treasure it in their hearts and in their minds.

Hongjoong calmed down already, giving them actual way for a conversation.

"Are you okay now, baby?" Seonghwa asked as he rubbed the younger's cheek with his thumb.

Hongjoong nodded, "Why do I always feel so weak and submissive around you." it wasn't a question, more like a statement, telling Seonghwa what affect he had on Hongjoong.

The statement made the other giggle, "I don't know."

"Hey, remember that one wish you made when we first met?" Seonghwa then asked as he leaned closer to the younger.

"What do you mean?" the pirate asked in confusion. 'I made a wish? Really? When? Huh?'

The puzzled look on the pirate's face made Seonghwa chuckle as he used his index finger to make Hongjoong look up at him. He then leaned in even closer until their lips were only centimeters away from touching.

"Kiss me under the moonlight one day, my love." he whispered loud enough for the other to hear before finally closing the gap.

Hongjoong was surprised at first but not much seconds later, he kissed back. Their lips fit each other like two puzzle pieces, completing each other flawlessly. It was their first official kiss.

And the moon and waves are the witnesses.

OKAY SO

THE NEXT CHAPTER I WROTE MONTHS AGO ISN'T MUCH IMPORTANT.

BUT, BUTTT

WOULD YOU LIKE SUM SMUT?

U BETTER RESPOND