T H I R T Y - O N E

It was around the afternoon, the sun surprisingly wasn't down yet. Damon went to go shower, he had to leave somewhere. But this time he couldn't take me with him since he said whatever he was doing was too dangerous and could risk my life.

Stefan had to stay and watch me, knowing how much he'd rather be anywhere else. Either way I didn't really need someone to watch and babysit me.

He then walks in from the bathroom, shirtless. His hair was damped since he just got out the shower. He had his jeans on though, his towel thrown over his shoulder.

" Since I've gotten your attention" He started to speak. " Tell me, How I look charming, irresistible".

" What-" I tried to speak, as he cut me off.

" You heard me, Sweetheart" He smirks, as he walked he dragged his finger along my back then arm as he walked up to the dresser.

" No- Damon. Your being weird" I groaned, once he was done putting on he walked towards me again. He now stood in front of me.

" Come on please" He pouted jokingly, looking more cute then he was actually suppose to be. I scoffed.

" F-Fine you look d-dashing, charming" I stuttered, feeling nervous as he took another step closer to me.

" Don't worry Sweetheart, once I come back your legs are going to shake" He leaned into my ear, whispering heavily.

My cheeks flushed red from embarrassment, as he was amused by my reaction. A smirk placed onto his beautiful pink lips. It was that smirk thought, the one that'd I end up seeing very often. At this point it was expected.

" Well go the living room cause I'm not letting Stefan come in here" He started talking normally, changing up the topic.

" Well no shit sherlock, either way it's not like we'd do anything in here. I don't even like him" I started complaining.

" Are you leaving so I'm forced to become friends with him or something" I then added, crossing my arms over my chest. As I leaned my body onto the doorframe.

" No Sadie, I'm not that cruel" He tilts his head sideways, he blinked for a second then grabbed his phone from the top of the wooden dresser.

" And you don't have to be friends with him, I just have nobody else to look out for you while i'm gone. Just don't be a pain in the ass" He chuckles, i then gasp. Trying to act shock.

" What's that suppose to mean?" I crooned, when he walked up the open door. I got up from the door frame as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Pulling him in for a soft, quick kiss.

" Why cant you take me with you" I breathed onto his lips, parting away. Placing my forehead onto his. Reading his eyes.

" Because as I explained before- it's dangerous" He had to explain to me yet again.

" Then why the hell are you going?" My brows furrowed, scowling at him.

" Just remember that only one us can heal quickly" He smiled sarcastically, causing me to roll my eyes. He won, he convinced me to stay and not to run off or anything. I then moved out his way as he head towards the exit, leaving for a errand with Alaric.

It made no sense though, wasn't Alaric a human too? At this point there wasn't anything she could do as she heard the door slam shut.

I walked to the living room, taking a seat on the couch. Stefan was on the other one across from me. I swayed my leg other onto the other one.

" Don't you have anything todo or?" I asked, he continued staring at me.

" Uhm- sorry- I spaced out" He chuckled nervously, I felt like something was off but then i just shoved the thought away.