F O U R T E E N

He brushed his lips onto mine once again, it was like the other kiss sweet and gentle. The kiss described how perfect the moment was.

  I loved every single moment. I actually remember everything, we were never truly strangers. We've met already, but I don't know why he erased all of that. I didn't even care he was vampire, all I want is him.

  He pulled me out us both out the kiss, as his hands went up to my cheeks to cup them. His thumb then caressed it.

Tears still rolled down his face.

" Why aren't you afraid of me?" he whispered gently, a faint smile placed on his lips.

" Because I love you" I whispered back, a small smile crept onto my lips.

" And I'll love you, no matter if your a vampire" I added to what i said.

" Why do you have to be so fucking perfect " he whispered, almost a sob.

" You made me this way, I couldn't thank you enough" I brought my hands up to his cheeks and cupped them, as my thumb caressed it gently.

He made me laugh and giggle, he made me feel like I was loved. I love him and more than anything in the world.

Our love is more than love.

It's stronger and contained with something beautiful.

He picked me up, bridal style as I started giggling. He placed me on his bed, as he gave me kisses on the neck.

The room filled with my giggles and happiness,
He found himself laughing along with me. His laughs were adorable. His smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Everything about him was absolutely perfect. He's perfect in my eyes, I don't care what his brother could possibly say.

He is mine, and that's all I could care about. I then realized that I'd start my last year of high school soon.

I didn't know if I was ready to go back to school, after so much had happen durning the summer. The death of my parents, the accident I had.

Bringing up this subject doesn't really do me any good, it scares me if i'm going to be honest about that.

I'm starting within 3 days, how am i suppose to handle that with everything? People are going to ask questions about what happen, and I don't feel like answering them.

It would break my heart to answer those questions.

The room then when silent, and Damon noticed what was going on inside my head.

" Hey, you ok?" he asked me gently, as he sat on the end of the bed.

" I don't know, I'm starting my senior year at high-school very soon. I don't feel like i'm ready for that yet." I told him gently, trying to look calm.

" Why don't you want to go back?" Damon asked me, his face looked concerned.

" People are going to ask what happen this summer- how I lost my parents" my voice got lower, almost turning into a sob.

" Come here" he said softly, his arms opened for me. I crawled to the end of the bed where he was sitting, and then jumped into his arms.

My head buried itself in his chest, trying my best not to cry. His arms wrapped around me gently.

" It's ok, you don't have to hold back your tears" his words were gentle whispers letting me know he was there for me.

I then let it all out, my body couldn't take in all of this anymore. It seemed stupid for the reason why I'm crying, but it's just a question about my mom or dad would make me break down completely.

Every tear i was holding in rolled down my cheek, sobs escaping my lips. His grip around me tighten, which was what I needed.

" They love you so much, Sadie. Don't cry, be happy for them." He whispered into my hair, as his chin rested on my head.

He grabbed my head from where it was buried into his chest, and made me stare into his eyes that he knew calmed me so much.

I sniffled as I gazed into my his eyes deeply, I felt myself slowly getting calm. His hands were cupping my cheeks, caressing them to ease me.

' Be strong' his words repeated in my mind constantly. A reminder to be strong, for my parents,

for him.

I'm trying so hard todo just that, but how would that be possible?

I'm doing this for him, because the last thing I want is to get him worried about someone who isn't worth his time.

" I'm not even worth your time, Damon" I murmured.

" Don't ever say that, you are worth my time. I'd rather be here with you instead of anyone else" He reassured me.

" My love for you is something more than insane" Damon's voice a tiny bit higher.

Damon's POV

How dare she say something like that? She's worth my time, worth more than actually. I don't know how to say this but-

I love her.

She made me realize what happiness is, that it was a thing to feel in the first place. Her smiles light up the room. Her smiles were contagious. Her laughs make me laugh and gives me a smile.

Her eyes are a beautiful hazel brown, her skin is soft. She's gentle and filled with love.

I know she can't see that yet, but she'll realize it soon enough. It's weird how she's still here, with me.

I'm dangerous and I'm not the right person for her. My heart is just pitch black inside. She's beautiful, filled with love,

filled with the love I will always give her.

My heart and soul loves the girl, so much. There's so many words that can't describe my feelings, but it's something.

" I'm always going to be here, expect that" I told her, breaking the silence within the room.

" I'll expect that from you, i guess you can expect the same" she told me back.

I wiped the tears from her face, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. My arms automatically went around her, giving her a hug.

" Whatever they tell you, let me know. I'll rip their heads off with hesitation" I spoke.

I then heard something that made me smile,

her laugh.

A chuckle escaped her lips, as she looked at my face.

" Ok, you don't have to go that far" Sadie answered back.

" I don't think you understand, I'd kill for you in a heartbeat" I whispered right into her ear, trying to make sure she understood the words that came out my mouth.

She swallowed thickly.

" I think I understood what you meant now" her voice was uneven making her seem like she was nervous.

" Remember those words darling, it'll be a daily reminder for just for you " I cooed.

" I'll repeat again for you" I said again.

" I'll kill for you in a heartbeat" I whispered into her ear again.