T W E N T Y - S I X

I sat at one of the school desks, resting my head on the top part of it. I was finally back, at school. I drove here myself, which took a long time to convince Damon but he finally let me go.

The bell then rang, as the teacher walked past the doors. I then sat up, fixing my hair a little bit to look presentable for today. I rested my chin onto the palm of my hand. I swiftly brought up my leg up onto the other one. Swaying my feet.

" Hello students, and welcome back Ms. Vettaro" He announced. I then put my hand in mid, doing hand motion as I moved it a little bit as it moving clockwise but only moved it once. Then slowly placed my hand back onto the surface of the smooth oak wood desk.

Everyone then got out their notebooks, including me. We all listened as we waited for what he wanted to take notes about. My mind drifted off to when I'd just feel Damon's skin against me, the way he'd touch me. I gripped my pencil harshly without even noticing it.

" Sadie, please pay attention. I will not repeat this more then once" He spoke harshly, as his words knocked me back into reality.

****

It's a little bit after class, as everyone was waiting for the bell to ring so we could head onto our lockers and grab the next book for the next class.

The bell then rang as everyone got up from their seats, books in my hands. Trying with an effort to not to drop anything. I then walked out of the classroom, as everyone else did too. I walked towards the direction of my locker, opening it.

I then heard a familiar voice, which sounded a lot from who i convinced to let me be here earlier today.

Damon.

" What are you-" I asked, but was cut off with Damon pulling me into one of the empty classrooms. He then threw me into the closet, as he got in as shut the door behind us.

" Someone very suspicious was asking for you Sadie, and I came here so I can rip their fucking head off" He harshly said. Someone then swung the door open, taking a step inside. But I couldn't hear them due to the thick walls that surrounded our bodies. 

I shifted in place, attempting to get comfortable due to the lack of space in this small closet and the tension, stopping as soon as I heard Damon hiss and the grasp around my hips tighten.

" Can you for one second stop being so damn horny and stop grinding against me" He gritted through his teeth, making my cheeks turn a light red from embarrassment, realizing I had been rubbing my ass against his private area.

" There's no space surely you can understa-" I tried to speak again but I was cut off by how he pressed his hand onto mouth, causing me to be quiet. He then heard how whoever was in here was searching around the room, looking for a sign on where we could have went.

He then slowly opens the door, causing a creaking sound. He then used his vampire speed, as he quickly went over to him and kept punching the dude repeatedly until he was knocked out.

" I hope you were being  over exaggerated by the ' rip his head off' part" I then leaned my body onto the wall.

" Oh, thank you for reminding me. I'll be sure todo that when he wakes up" He sent a smile, as I titled my head. Giving him a glare that caused him to roll his eyes.

" Ok fine I'm not going to rip his head off, I'll be sure to use torture" He assured, his eyes slowly moving down as he continued to stare at me for a second.

" Oh kiss my ass" I rolled my eyes, while scoffing.

" Gladly" He chuckled, slowly walking up to me. A virulent smirk inebriated on his lips.