Stinger and Lightning Max thanked her again for her visit. Once she left the two boys sighed.

"She's so into me," they spoke together.

Ryo had visited every hero that had fought the Sea King. She brought the same bouquet to each hero and offered the same costume restoration. The only heroes still on her list were her favorite boys.

Mumen Rider had checked out of the hospital before she had gotten there, so she'd have to track him down. Genos and Saitama were likely together at Saitama's apartment, so that's where she was going. She had a special surprise for Saitama.

"You guys home?" She asked as she opened Saitama's door.

"What's the point of asking if you're just going to barge in?" Saitama asked from the floor.

"Ryo, it is good to see you," Genos grinned.

"Hell yeah, it is!" She threw her arms around the boy. The last time she saw him a bunch of robots were carrying his fragmented body into the sky.

Genos was stiff at first but he returned her hug with a smile. "You must have been pretty scared."

"I watched your body boil away by acidic monster spit. Yeah, I was scared!" Ryo stepped back and pointed at him. "You have to get stronger so I don't have to worry, got it?!"

Genos stiffly responded with a genuine smile. "Right!"

"Are you two done?" Saitama asked.

"Oh, what?" Ryo snicked, "Is the great Class B hero Saitama wanting his biggest fan's attention?"

"Ah, so you've heard?" Saitama smiled. "I'm moving up in the hero world. Maybe I'll catch up to Genos."

Ryo turned her attention to the table piled high with mail, "What's this?" She asked picking up an open letter and reading part of it.

Dear Genos,

You are so amazing! I saw you fight the Deep Sea King and cried every second! Especially when he destroyed your perfect body.

I was worried that you were going to die and I realized that I'm in love with you!

I really am in love and I swear that it doesn't matter if you have a robot pe-

"OKAY!" Ryo dropped the letter. "That was really gross."

"Yeah, Genos's fans sent him a whole lot of letters," Saitama explained.

"Did you get any?" Ryo asked hopefully.

"Some undesirable individuals sent him hateful letters," Genos glared down at the letter she had just read. "I disposed of them permanently." He held up his hand showing off the fire burning in his metal hand.

"I did get one nice letter," Saitama held up a single sheet of paper.

Ryo took it, beaming from ear to ear. She read the letter that simply said: "Thank you" in big letters "That's amazing! Do you know who wrote it? There's no name..."

"Mumen Rider did," Saitama said. "He bought me oden stew as a thank you."

Ryo felt her heart flutter. "No way! Mumen wrote to you! This is so awesome Saitama."

"Why do I feel like you're patronizing me?" Saitama asked sitting up and taking the letter from Ryo.

"I am not!" Ryo grinned. "In fact, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh?"

Ryo pulled off her overshirt and revealed a white t-shirt that read "Saitama Fan Club President." Ryo placed her hands on her hips and smirked at her friend's shock faces.

"That's the stupidest shirt I've ever seen," Saitama deadpanned.

"Ryo," Genos spoke severely. Ryo turned her attention to him and watched in awe as he ripped his shirt off to reveal a matching t-shirt reading "Saitama Fan Club Founder."

"Oh my god!" Ryo began to laugh and wrapped her arm around Genos's waist and he snaked his arm around her shoulders, presenting themselves to Saitama.

"You're looking at your number one fans Saitama!"

"Master I hope that you let me wear this shirt into battle next time I face a monster!" Genos continued.

Saitama glared at the two. "I am going to burn those shirts."

Eyeyeyeyey wasssssup???

How are y'all? The Deep Sea King is one of my favorite arches... Like it's one of the few that I genuinely felt fear while watching. Also if you don't get the reference its from mystic messenger fan art.

THat is exactly how Ryo and Genos support Saitama, like it is perfect. Im already working on the next chapter so I will see you all soon!!!