Chapter 11

This is where I wanted to continue the storyline because we want a happy ending :))

It's been six months. Six whole months without hearing from Baljeet. The big bully Buford was upset but overtime met someone. His name was Karl. (Yes. That Karl) They've been dating for a month already.

"Hey Buford so do think we're ready?" Karl asked.

"Um? What do you mean?" Asked Buford.

"You know?" Karl said as she scooted closer to Buford.

"We've only dated for a month and besides-"

"And besides you're still upset over your old pal. I get it. I can wait." Karl said.

"Thank you." Buford said. "Anyways, I have to go meet with my friends. We haven't hung out since graduation." Buford added.

"That's alright, hon. Have fun!" Karl said. Buford kissed him on the cheek and left.

"Hey Buford about time!" Phineas called for Buford.

Buford ran up to the boys and Isabella. "Hey guys!" Buford said.

Buford noticed Phineas's arm around Isabella. "Are you guys finally dating?!" Buford asked.

"Buford you were literally there when me and Isabella started having a thing." Phineas said.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I remember I was Cupid and Baljeet-" buford stopped talking.

"Awh, it's okay Buford." Isabella rapped her arms around Buford to comfort him.

"Ferb a hand?" Isabella asked. She obviously knew Buford has a soft spot for Ferb.

"Still hung up on Baljeet, aye?" Ferb said in his English accent.

"I wasn't ready to open up all the way to him before..." Buford said.

"And now?" Ferb asked.

"I miss him." Buford cried into Ferb's shoulder.

"Did you know he's coming back tonight?"

"Tonight!?!" Buford shot up. "Did he tell you?"

They all nodded. "How come he didn't tell me?" Buford sounded hurt.

"Well, Buford, he's in a complicated place at the moment. Maybe he didn't want to worry you because he cares a lot about you." Isabella said.

"Do you think so?" The bully asked.

"Positive." Isabella and Phineas said in unison.

"Are we going to pick him up from the air-port tonight or what?" Buford asked.

"Well...Buford, his ex girlfriend from India is picking him up...they got back in contact. And she was studying here for the Holidays and she offered." Isabella said.

"Oh..." the bully said softly.

"But don't worry! He said he's lost feeling off her a long time ago." Isabella added.

Buford sighed. "Can I have a rain-check. I don't feel to good." Buford said.

"Are you sure?" Ferb asked. Buford nodded.

"Can we hang out tonight instead?" Buford asked.

They all nodded. "Great, we can hang out at my house. Be there by eight." Buford ran out of Phineas's backyard.