Chapter 6

Meredith is in the bathroom when she hears the doorbell ring. "Zola, can you get the door?!" She asked.

"Yeah!" Zola replied, running towards the door and opening it to find a woman in her late 20's standing there. She had sunglasses on and a leather jacket, Zola thought she looked badass.

"Hey kid, your mom in?" She asked, looking down at the 11 year old, but not quite looking at her.

"Mom!" Zola yelled, she sees her mom come to the door, still wearing pyjamas.

"Hello?" Meredith asked, her arms crossed, makeup half done. "If your here to sell-"

The woman cuts her off. "No, I'm not." She told her. "I'm pretty sure your my mom"

"What...?" Meredith asked, not believing her eyes. "How?"

"Do I have to explain the process of making babies to you?" The woman -Sara- chuckled. Meredith could hear herself in her daughter but also her ex. When she doesn't get an answer she starts telling her. "Well when a man and a woman have se-" Meredith cuts her off.

"I know how babies are made! I've made three of them." Meredith said, not wanting Zola to hear the rest.

"I was just saying." Sara shrugged.

"Mom is this the person you told us about, our sister?" Zola asked, sounding excited. Sara smiled at the girls eagerness.

"Um... yes." Meredith replied. Zola's mouth practically dropped to the floor.

"Why the heck didn't you tell us she was this badass!" Zola shrieked, much to the surprise of both Sara and Meredith.

"Would you like to come in?" Meredith asked, not sure what exactly she should be doing in this situation.

"Okay." Sara replied, following Meredith and Zola, through her visions into what she assumed was the living room.

"Mom, can I tell Bailey and Ellis?" Zola asked, Sara listened as she walked around the living room. She knew she shouldn't be this on edge but spending half of your life either alone or in very dangerous situations, it was hard not to.

"Is that okay?" Meredith asked Sara, who had just sat down for the first time since she got up.

"Of course." Sara replied, hopefully smiling softly at her mother. Zola runs off and Sara's phone rings, she rolls her eyes and answers it, telling Meredith that she'd only be a few seconds.

"Yes?" She asked, knowing it was either the Legends of Felicity, who'd decided to become a teacher since Oliver's death. She puts the phone on speaker, forgetting that the Legends weren't exactly quiet and Meredith didn't know about time travel.

"Habibti! Where are you? Are you safe?" Nyssa's questions came at a million miles an hour and Sara had to try really hard to stop the smile from spreading across her face.

"Nys, I'm completely fine." Sara replied, and hears a sigh of relief on the other end of the line. "I thought I told Gideon to tell you where I was."

"As I was saying before Miss Al Guhl rudely interrupted me, Miss Lance has gone to meet with her birth mother." Gideon cut in, her sarcastic tone making Sara chuckle.

"Thank you Gideon." Sara told her, hearing three sets of footsteps coming down the stairs. "Look Nys, I have to go, but I'll see you later."

"Okay, I love you." Nyssa said.

"Love you too." Sara hangs up, just as her siblings come rushing in the room as speeds Sara only used when running for her life.

"So your really our sister?" Bailey asked, a lopsided grin plastered on his face.

A/N: Sorry I know it's been forever, I forgot to post this chapter months ago. I'll probably rewrite the other chapters soon as I've gotten a little better at writing, but don't quote me on it. Again, sorry for the wait.