Chapter 5

It was New Years Eve and Sara couldn't get the thought of having another family out there and meeting them out of her head.

"Mick could you get me a cup?" Sara asked, pointing to the cabinet they kept the mugs in. He nods and hands it to her.

She feels around for the kettle, when she finds it she goes to the sink and fills it up. Then puts the kettle back on the stand and turns it on.

"How's the visions today?" Charlie asked, sipping her coffee. Everyone thought she was addicted but she shut them up when she went a week without having any. It almost killed her but at least she managed to get her addiction under control before it got too bad.

"Fine." Sara replied, Nyssa was still asleep, thanks to their late night training session (which turned into sex halfway through).

Sara was not thinking about her visions, but about her family and what they were like. She was still mad at her parents for not telling her who she really was, but hadn't plucked up enough courage to ask Gideon who they were yet either.

"What's up boss?" Mick asked.

"If you were mad at someone for keeping a secret from you about yourself your entire life but also had the chance to find out what the secret was, would you?" Sara asked, it was the only way she could explain her situation without actually explaining it. She wasn't ready yet.

"Well yeah, I'd want to know what it was." Zari said. "Your going to find out at some point, so why not get it over with?"

"Thanks Z." Sara said, leaving the kettle full of boiled water behind, and heads to her room. "Gideon."

"Yes Captain." Gideon replied, chipper as ever.

"Can you tell me who my biological family is and if they're alive?" Sara asked. "Also where I can find them."

"I can confirm only your aunt, both grandmothers and one grandfather is dead." Gideon told her. "You can find your mother in Seattle 2021 and your father in Virginia. Your mother has three other children named Zola, Bailey and Ellis Grey-Shepherd. Your father also has two children named Lizzie and Josie Saltzman."

"Gideon, are you telling me I have five siblings I didn't know about until two seconds ago?" Sara said, stopping in her tracks.

"Yes Captain." Gideon answered.

"Prepare the jump ship. Tell Nyssa where I am but don't say why and don't tell the team anything." Sara orders, making her way to the jump ship and visiting her mother first. "Oh and only call me if it's an emergency."

When she arrives she gets out and knocks on the door. She heard it open and gets a vision of a young girl, maybe 11 years old. "Hey kid, your mom in?" Sara asked.

"Mom!" The kid yelled, a few seconds later she hears footsteps, lighter than she expected, but they were still footsteps.

"Hello?" The woman -Sara's mother- asked, Sara could picture her, arms crossed, looking annoyed. "If your here to sell-"

Sara cuts her off. "No, I'm not." Sara told her. "I'm pretty sure your my mom"