Chapter 3

Christmas on the Waverider was always interesting. No one but Nyssa knew today was Sara's birthday but she didn't mind, she loved watching all of their faces when they spent the whole day laughing and joking.

Sure Sara couldn't actually see their faces anymore but she loved hearing them all laugh.

"Can we do presents now?" Nate asked, getting excited, along with Ray. The two friends were always way to over excited on Christmas. 

"I'm with Pretty." Mick grunted, reaching for a present with his name on it. They all picked random names out of a hat and did Secret Santa. There were too many of them to buy everyone a present each.

Mick gets a lighter from Sara that said Worlds Best Criminal. He smirked and lit it right away, but then Nora had to take it off him before he nearly burned the ship down again.

Behrad gets a Time Bro's shirt from Nate so instantly knows who his Secret Santa was. They all burst out laughing with how obvious it was, but it was still a nice gesture.

Nate gets a book about the Cold War from Ava, something he always thought was interesting. He was glad he got it and started reading it later that day.

Charlie got a bottle of whiskey from Ray because she kept complaining about Sara drinking hers all the time. She'd have to hide this new bottle very well.

Zari got a futuristic laptop from her brother so she could hack things faster and more easily, something she'd probably use all the time.

Gary got a stuffed beebo from Charlie, she didn't know what he liked but also knew he wore beebo socks all the time so decided to get him an actual one. He screamed when he opened it so she guessed he liked it, no one could really tell.

Ava got a Worlds Best Boss mug from Gary, something she'd use all the time at work.

Lita got a knife from Nyssa because that was the only thing Nyssa could think of to buy the teenager. Mick took it off her the second she got it and gave it to Sara for safe keeping, who later gave it back to the teenager just in case.

John got a magical object Zari had found a few weeks ago on a dangerous mission. He spent the entire evening trying to figure out what it was and the next day used it to talk to his dead ex boyfriend.

Sara got a knife from Nora, which she put in her other boot and said. "Ah, I needed one to put there." And got straight back to watching the rest of the Legends, who stared at her for a few moments before continuing.

Nyssa got a gun from Mick who told her she should use other things as well as arrows just in case she lost the bow. She was grateful but would probably never use it, considering she didn't know how. She'd have to ask Sara later.

Ray got a watch from Lita. He'd broke his last one a few missions before and needed to get a new one.

Nora got a time stone from John, it reminded her of her father and she was grateful. She hadn't felt this close to him since Ray gave her his stone, which she accidentally broke on a mission.

At the end of the day they were all shattered and full, having eaten too much food but still laughing with each other. "Remember that time we parked in the Bermuda Triangle and then Zari crashed the Waverider in Star City?" Ray asked, laughing, very drunk. Only Sara and Mick weren't.

"That was not funnyyyy." Nyssa slurred. "You interrupted our dateeee."

"Okay, you are drunk." Sara said, practically dragging her girlfriend to their room after saying goodnight the the rest of the Legends and Time Beauro agents. 

"I love you so much Sara." Nyssa said as Sara undresses her, she had to feel around Nyssa's body to find and pull off her clothes and it took forever, but she did it. "I want to be with you forever and everrrr."

"Me too." Sara replied, kissing her on the forehead before undressing herself and changing into a tank top and pyjama shorts. "Now go to sleep."

"Saraaaa." Nyssa slurs.

"What is it beloved?" Sara asked, worried. Nyssa had never been this drunk in her life, it was strange.

"I'm going to be sick." She said, Sara feels around for the bucket she'd placed by the bed earlier and holds it in front of Nyssa while holding her hair back as she throws up their Christmas Dinner everyone but Sara helped make. Her cooking skills consisted of making pancakes and burnt toast. Plus the fact she couldn't see what she was doing.

"It's okay, get it all out." Sara said, Nyssa grabs the bucket so she uses her free hand to rub her back. "That's it."

"Your the besttt." Nyssa slurred, still hunched over the bucket.

"I know." Sara replied, smirking. "I'm so great."

Nyssa began to throw up again, Sara instantly started to rub her back. Once she was finally done she slumped down on their bed and fell asleep so Sara cleaned up, which also took forever and she only made more mess and had to get Mick to help and then finally climbed into bed.

She fell asleep straight away, being held by Nyssa.