"g'morning sickass"

hello everyone! i know i said not to expect new chapters, but i figured i'd go ahead and release some chapters i had sitting in my notes for months upon months now. that being said, just because i am posting unreleased chapters does not mean i endorse or support schlatt's actions in his latest upload. you can read the previous chapter for my specific opinion on the matter if you'd like. this was written in later december/early january, but i just never got around to posting it. hope you enjoy! much love <3

TW: v!mitting (very very brief mentions, don't go into much detail at all, but still beware just in case!)

    "y/n seriously, we can just stay home and go out once you're better," connor, your roommate, spoke to you from the kitchen as you sat on the couch in the living room.

     recently you had been under the weather. it was nothing more than a mild case of the flu, but you still felt awful.

     earlier in the week, you and your roommates had planned to go over to mizkif's house for some drinks and fun with some friends.  once you got sick, you decided to just wait it out and see how you looked once the time came.

     the planned outing was tonight, and you felt awful.

     "nonono, you two go hang out tonight, i'll come along next time. i'll be fine, just go have fun," you waved your hand from you laying position on the couch.

     your other roommate, schlatt, came down the stairs and stopped in the living room. "you sure you'll be alright? not tryin' to be rude, but you look like hell," he lightly chuckled as he adjusted his new york yankees hat.

     "i feel like hell, but i'll be fine. you guys go out and have fun in my honor," you chuckled as well.

     connor walked in from the kitchen with a slightly worried look on his face. "you're absolutely sure?" he asked once more.

     you nodded. "mhm. go out, have fun, and i'll stay here with the anti-nausea meds and shark tank," you smiled tiredly.

     "i guess there's nothing we can do to change your mind, huh?"schlatt added in.

     "you'd be absolutely correct. before you go, can someone get me a bottle of water from the fridge?" you asked. schlatt nodded and quickly walked to the refrigerator. he came back moments later and handed a cold bottle of water to you.

     "here you go. i'm the designated driver tonight, so if you need anything, text me, alright?" schlatt spoke as he patted your shoulder.

     you gave a thumbs up as you sipped on your water. the two men made their way out the front door with a few goodbye waves and "be careful"s exchanged.

     after you saw schlatt's car leave the driveway, you cozied up in your blankets and settled in for a night of resting.

     you didn't really get up from the couch all that often, only going to the kitchen a few times for water or hot tea, the bathroom when you felt the contents of your stomach possibly rising up, etc. your night was spent on the couch watching shark tank while ridiculing the different product pitches shown each episode.

     as the night went on, you began to get more and more tired.

     you unlocked your phone to see the time.

      1:43 a.m.

     you yawned lightly as you opened your messages and texted schlatt.

     hello dearest roommate do u guys have key to house it is late n i am tired

     you shut off your phone and turned your attention back to the current episode shown on the living room television. after a few moments, your phone dinged with a notification.