I said coldly still looking at the view

Tae - " I want a hug "

He said hugging me again

I snorted

Y/n - " Go and ask your Miss Lia for that...she would be glad to give you hugs."

I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

He chuckled making me more mad.

Tae - "But I want it from my wife."

He said tightening the hug

I turned towards him.

Y/n - " So you remember you have a wife...because it didn't looked like you do when you were smiling and flirting back with that Miss Lia of yours."

I said angrily.

Tae - " Are you jealous?"

He said with a smirk.

Y/n - " Then, what you expect me to do,enjoy when someone is touching and flirting with my husband shamelessly and my husband even responding to that...of course I am jealous."

I said while glaring at him

But don't know why his smile is not leaving his face as if we are having a romantic talk.

Tae - " You don't have to jealous honey, you know that I love you right...I was just teasing you not literally flirting with her."

He said pulling me closer to him by my waist.

I felt embarrassed at the fact that he was teasing me and was successful....so I tried to change the topic.

Y/n - " Stop calling me with these cheesy nicknames..I don't like it ."

That's actually true I really don't like being called by these names like jagi, yeobo, honey, baby etc.

Tae - " Why you don't like it?"

Y/n - " I just don't."

I said playing with his tshirt's collar.

Tae - " ok..I won't use them  "

Then he leaned forward to kiss me.

But I stopped him by putting my hands on his chest...he looked at me confused.

I removed his grip from my waist and said.

Y/n - " No kisses, until that Miss Lia is  coming to this house."

I said and walked back to the room.

Tae followed me with a shocked expression.

Tae - " What???......... NOoooooo."

He whined.

Y/n - " It's your punishment for teasing me."

I said and walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner.