A suprise

Nexus POV:
  It was 5:30 in the morning so I decided to go wake my litter mouse up. When I entered his room I swear I saw an 'ANGEL' it was so cute I saw Izu snuggling up with his blankets and plushies and almost cried it was so CUTE. I walked over to him and shook him lightly saying "Izu wake up we have to go if you wanna  go to U.A. with me!" I said softly and then I saw it his eyes fluttered open and OH MY MOOSES it was the most unforgettably beautiful thing any parent could ever see. It wasn't the cuteness of his waking up stage no it was his eyes they were green with golden laced parts with in his irises in his eyes it was sooooo cute. But then I realized 'wait he didn't have gold in his eyes before?' So then I did this. "Hey Izu um just curious but did you know you have gold in your eyes?" I asked. Izuku then looked shocked when I told him that he rushed to the bathroom room and says that 'he had no clue about what was happening with his eyes he said that nothing had happened like this since he got his wings' so then I wondered "Hmmm... do you think it's possible that you have a third quirk?" I asked.

—Ima just gonna show you what his eyes looks like—

 —Ignore my bad drawing skills ok back to writing—

Ignore my bad drawing skills ok back to writing—

Izukus POV:
I look at my father after his comment "Do you think it's even possible to have a third quirk?" And theeennnnn.... poof there was a strawberry and caramel milkshake in boy's hand. Let's just say me and dad looked absolutely dumb struck we sat there for at least ten minutes and then dad said.
"Oh my dear mother of schnitzelton you have another quirk you can summon milkshakes!!!" Said dad a little to enthusiastically for me to handle.
"Umm... dad this strawberry caramel milkshake just like I don't know appear out nowhere! So does this make it my new quirk? Can I summon other things to or other flavors?!?!" I said my dad smiled at me and said that we should go to U.A. and I agreed because it was always waaaayyyy to boring being at home alone.

—Time skip because why not—

No ones POV:
As Nezu and Izuku made their way to U.A. They had a lon and I mean long conversation about the new found quirk. When they arrived at Nezu's office they saw a crowd of people barricading the doors talking about the new rumor of nezu adopting a child but ha little did they know that this so called rumors was true. Lol some random students questioning principle nezu on who the child is. "Mr. Nezu who is that is the rumor true since you have him?" Said some random dude the author is to lazy to give a name to.
"This is my son to answer your question and he is not a thing his name is Izuku so respect that and don't refer him to as a thing!" Said a way to over protective Nezu.
"Umm... dad it's ok plus he didn't know who I was so you don't have to blame him," said Izu.
"Ok fine. But you better not ever refer him to as a thing again or you will regret it!" Said Nezu.
The rest of the day went smoothly Izuku chillin  out with his father helping Nezu with paper work. Ok let's be honest Izuku here has an IQ of like +200 so don't even ask why he was helping him out with some paperwork. Nezu was having the most amount of fun that he's had in school in for a while, but then he thought 'what if Izuku went to school here?'

Yeeeet I I'm not technically supposed to be writing buuutttt I don't care so here you go. Word count is 667 words. Thank you for reading this bye peeps—