A New start

As Izuku saw his mother leave he then realized the difficulty of living alone in the woods really would be. So he started walking away into the green abyss. Later that night, Izuku had found a house large but rundown he decided that it would be best to rest in the mansion that night and search for food in the morning.

One year later

Aizawa's POV:
I enter the so called haunted forest in search of the 'devil' that just oh so loves chasing people off. As soon as I entered this forest I see a huge black and white wolf with venomously green eyes that pierced into my soul. There was something strange though about this wolf so I just decided to activate my quirk as I did a white haired boy collapsed. As soon as he passed out I ran up to him and carried him to U.A. and then I went principal Nezu's office. I knocked on his door and heard a 'come in' and I carried this kid into the office.

Nezu's POV:
I heard a knock on my door I quickly said "come in" almost as a reflex and the next thing I notice is Aizawa carrying a passed out kid on his back. "Uhh... Mr. Aizawa you do realize that there is a kid on your back right?" I asked.
"Oh no how did he get there? Of course I knew there was a kid on my back or else I would be here" said Aizawa with sarcasm and exaggerating at the end of his statement.
"Well why do you have a kid on your back what else do you expect me to say?! Now can you please just explain why you have a asleep kid on your back" I said reluctantly to his last comment.
"Of course now I was inspecting the haunted forest then a white and black wolf appeared so I decided to activate my quirk and next thing I know I'm stuck with him here!" said Aizawa with a tired expression.
"Hmmm... well since he was in the forest and is quite young my guess is that his guardian abandoned him" I said sadly.
"What do you want me to do with him?" asked Aizawa.
"Just leave him here and get me some adoption papers" I said plainly. Aizawa had a look of confusion written all over his face, but he ignored that and left to get the papers.

Ten minutes later

Deku's POV:
My eye lids flutter open and The first thing I see is a bear, mouse, dog, rat looking creature sitting at a desk looking directly towards me. I quickly sit up and found rushing pain that rushed to my head.

Nezu's POV:
I see the child quickly wake up and that's when I introduced my self "Am I a bear, mouse, dog nobody will know but what I am is the principle of the successful school U.A. and I assume you are Izuku Midoriya are you not?" just like that his attention snapped so he was looking straight at me.
"Do Not Call Me A Midoriya!" The young kid snapped.
"Excuse me Izuku may I ask how you ended up in the forest in the first place?" I asked curiously.
"Well my mom left me after I got my quirk" sadly said the small boy.
"Oh I'm sorry we'll change the topic how old are you?" I asked again with curiosity still seeping it's way into my words.
"Oh well I'm five and a half!" explained Izuku.
"Ok Izuku and I'm sorry to say this but your mother died and I believe you don't have any other relatives so how bout you live with me. What I'm asking is if you'd be willing to let me adopt you?" I said.
The small boy had tears of joy running down his face and vigorously nodded his head. So I just took that as a yes, and I opened my arms signaling for a hug, and he lept into my arms his wings rapping us both up for more warmth and comfort. I then had realized that this would be the best choice of my entire life.

— EEK I'm a writing machine and notice how these chapters keep getting longer and longer. Word count by the way is 738. Well I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate you reading these well bye peeps—