Mina snatched the phone and held it so everyone could see, elbowing the electric blond for daring to make them miss even a second of the scuffle. She pulled it back just in time for the camera to zoom in on Harper getting grabbed my Shigaraki. Though there was no audio from below that could be heard over the reporter's voice and the beating of the helicopter's blades, it was obvious he'd managed to get all five fingers around him. Ochako cried out in sickening shock, she and Tsu both forced to turn away and cover their mouths. The reporter's voice shrieked in horror at the gruesome sight as Shigaraki's quirk ate into Harper's forearm, his grip tight and merciless. His decay surely would've eased through her arm entirely if not for the interruption that came soon after.

There were gasps as another portal opened. Another unexpected face appeared, Kirishima's fist flying over Harper's shoulder and nailing Shigaraki right in the nose. His other arm wrapped around her as she stumbled back. They could see his head turn towards her, panic practically reverberating off his very being as she clutched her arm to her chest. Even with how far away the camera was, they could still see the blood pouring out and dripping down off her elbow. Ochako risked a peek back at the screen. 

"What is Kirishima doing there?" She squeaked out in shock, eyes going wide as Kirishima was forced to drop Harper and meet Shigaraki head on. The camera seemed to struggle between picking a battle, panning back to where Stain and Sero were holding their own against the supervillain who'd levelled the prefecture. It was absolutely mind boggling to see their tape-using classmate on screen. He fought more violently than they could remember-- more efficiently, like he'd been doing it all his life. Had he really improved that fast? Where had he been all this time? Did this mean... had Kirishima known the entire time, and simply never said anything? Had Harper? It had always been implied that the brunette may know of Sero's status. She always said he was doing fine when they asked. But to see this level of... just... 

"Does this mean he teamed up with Stain?" Mineta asked crudely, drawing the attention to his smaller form. "Kirishima's probably known about Sero the whole time!" 

"I think there are bigger things to worry about, Mineta." Mina snapped out, her nerves at an all time high as Kirishima wrestled brutally with Shigaraki. Dabi was there too, flames leaking out of him like water might pour from a faucet, blue and unyielding. Todoroki seemed particularly focused on the man, leaning forward as his flames tore towards Shigaraki's form. Nobody had really seen Dabi's quirk in action before. To them, he was some weird guy who sat quietly in the back of the class and snapped at anyone who tried to poke fun at him. He was there to chaperone Kurogiri. As scary as he was, that had to mean he was a good guy, right? To think he'd hold this much power...

The camera snapped abruptly back towards the main supervillain as Sero and Stain were blown away from him, flipping through the air like acrobats to right themselves as the masked men whirled towards Dabi. Shoto lurched forward dangerously, knocking shoulders hard with Kaminari as he yanked the phone away from the pink-haired girl next to him. Mina let out a small yelp of protest as the half and half boy clutched the device in his vice grip, eyes going wide as an attack shot for the man. Anyone could see that there was more to it than a general, morbid sense of curiosity. Panic shone in his mismatched irises as the villain's hand swept out towards the flame-quirk user. Ochako's hands came up to cover her mouth for the umpteenth time. Mina found herself gripping Kaminari's arm in her fear, clutching him with wide eyes.

There was no way to convey just how fast it happened. The attack tore through the air, Kirishima jumped and shoved Dabi out of the way, and then there was blood. The gasps of terror were drowned out by the sound of screaming as a portal opened right in the very waiting room they were all huddled in. Attention turned sharply, shock still radiating off the group as Harper tumbled backwards out of a portal, stumbling as Kurogiri scrambled to right the girl. It was hard to process, seeing her on the screen only for her to transition to here right away. Several of them shot up from their seats, and the nurse on duty as secretary darted to her feet so fast she practically blurred. The officer in the corner reached for his walkie-talkie, deceptively calm as his eyes darted between everyone.