Chapter 23- Everyone guessed it

The red head left his room adventuring down the corridor. He was going no where or rather he was going somewhere he didn't know yet... actually he was lost and ended up going up the stair going all the way to the roof. Where he met the one and only Shoto Todoroki.

A/N- Seriously everyone guessed who he was going to meet T-T.... i thought i was being smart here. I was very wrong.

The boy with the polish flag hair stood very still upon the arrival of his unknown brother. Touya slowly began shift back indoors because the atmosphere was very thick and awkward but his oblivious block head brother didn't seem to notice.

"You can stay here with me Shimo, I don't mind."

'I do though.' Dabi thought biting his lip. "I was about to leave sorry Shoto."

"But you just got here."

The boy turned around facing his brother the eyes piercing into the ex villains soul.  Dabi would say that he was lost and came here by mistake however he was to prideful to say he was lost and instead nodded and walked forward next to his younger brother.

The two brother stood there in awkward silence; only one was aware of the situation. The wind washed over there face as they watched the sunset... (I don't ship them if any of you do I'm going to come for your head <3).

"Do i know you?" The youngest brother said curiosity laced into his voice.

"No." Dabi managed to choke out.. he didn't wanna lie; and this was one of the only ever lies he said in his life hat he actually felt bad. He looked into his younger brothers eyes and sighed. "Why are you up here anyways Shoto? Especially near midnight."

"Couldn't sleep."

"Nightmare."

"No. I just got a feeling something is coming..."

"That's sounds like bullshit. This country has never changed. Its not gonna start now. It will be the age of fucking heroes and there twisted moral and ability to get over the law." The red head said while pushing his hand through his hair.

"You aren't a fan of heroes?"

"Pfft hell no there all so f-" Dabi stopped himself. He's not revealing himself just yet...

"So what?"

"Never mind. Shoto suggestion is to get some sleep."

"That's hypocritical.""

"I'm older i decided." Whoops... that sound way to older brother like. So Dabi turned his face away.

"And? Its not like your  going to be that much older than me... and why aren't you calling me Todoroki like everyone else does... except Midoriya." Shoto replied

"Don't you literally have siblings and a father and a mother. If I called you Todoroki I wouldn't be able to differentiate all of you."

"It's not like any of them going to be heroes except father."

Isn't Natsuo going to be one of the best medial heroes out there. Isn't that what you said when we were kids... so don't be acting all high and mighty Mister Prodigy.

Dabi thought harshly as he bit his lip until blood trickled down his chin. He let out a small laugh and turned back towards his brother and couldn't help but a smirk onto his face...

"Isn't Natsuo going to be a medical hero?"

Taken back a little Shoto began to inspect him a bit. He looked rather like Enji... and well like Touya... secret lovechild. Was Shoto going to try push his buttons yes? Maybe that could reveals why he looked so familiar or maybe his secrets... so keeping on the Natsuo theme. Why did i wanna find out so bad. The boy simply shrugged and looked innocently up.

"And its not like he will make it as a real hero. You know what i mean."

"No I don't." DAbi gritted his teeth, "Do elaborate?"

"Yeh he's probably gonna end up drowning in his uni funds and become a dead weight.. Natsuo didn't want father to pay for him because he does not want Enji's help."

Dabi to say the least was fuming and confused at the same time. Where was that little Shoto he grew up with? He was almost shaking with anger.

And if you think Shoto was feeling guilty your right... he loves his siblings but he wanted to get to the bottom of tis situatuion. Because that boy looked just too familiar and it was bugging him.

"Actually he will probably end up like Enji and Yumi will be rather like mother in a hospital or even end up just like Touya."

"Shut up." Touya went for Shoto's neck pining him to the wall even though he was shorter he was able to raise him fairly high. "Natsuo is the single most hardworking person I have ever known so don't go round backstabbing him. Fuyumi is to kid and gentle to ever hurt a fly and know that.  Aren't you supposed to be there brother?"

"They are my family why do you care?" Shoto whispered

Honestly Dabi has anger issues... more correctly he has a really bad temper if anyone was talking about his siblings or his mom in a less than respectful way or hurting them. So lets just say Dabi had let his anger get the better of him completely unaware of him right now hurting Shoto.

"And? Your family... your family." Dabi laughed, "What are you training  to be the next Enji... with the way your acting you will be just like him. Was mother too nice about burning your face with frost burn? She should of just burnt your eyes out and it wouldn't make a difference cause your fucking blind." Shoto's eyes widen at his words.

"How do you know about that?"

Shit.

Touya let go of his brother and let him drop straight to the ground. He turned away. "Well isnt obvious... Touya told me before he died... he's my dad."

Well Touya you are the king of lies.... and you know what they say all the lies are going to catch up one day. And when it does it going to hit Touya like a bullet. But for now he will stick to the lie.

There was the most awkward silence ever.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sigh... everyone guessed this T-T

Anyways,fight sequence anyone? With Toga. :)