Chapter 9- Real villain

The sun hit Dabi's face and he rolled over and pulled the sheet back over his head. Sheets? How do sheets in the middle of the forest... he turned over in a bed. How do a bed in the bed in the middle of the forest. The obvious thing to do would be opening his eyes. But that too obvious and too much effort.

"OMG YOUR UP YAYAYAYYAY!" Loud obnoxious voice check... so it wasn't an awful dream.

"Oh fuck..." he pulled dawn the sheet his eyes were shut.

"Come on sleeping beauty."

"Two words- Fuck off."

"Someones not in a good mood."

"I wonder why its not like someone knocked me out the took me to an unknown apartment against my will... oh wait it is."

"Oh your no good in the morning."

"And your worse than stabby mc stab in the morning."

He rolled over.

"You know it could be worse..."

YOU KNOCKED ME OUT AND WOKE ME UP IN THE MORNING ITS TEN ON THING GOOD ABOUT BEING AN ADUKT AND VILLAIN YOU CAN CHOOSE WHEN TO GET UP AND YOU RUINED IT!!- this came out like a more grumble instead of it.

"Life sucks..." he hissed and the blue haired boy

"Be thankful you woke up."

"That's the worst part."

"Mood."

"Oh come on Dabzzzzzzzyyyyy."

The younger rolled his eyes before finally getting up. By getting up I mean he was still blanket burrito but he was walking to the kitchen. He sat down onto the stool he looked around the apartment it looked at least 100 years old. There was ivy threading in between the roof top and walls and a murky green moss. However the different thing was there was still an amazing round glass table in perfect condition surrounded by four different chairs and a now crumpled destroyed ancient stick note. Curious is a bitch. So immediately on seeing this he waddled over to the sitting place. It simple had the name OBORO written really really badly as if someone was writing on rollercoaster. It was scribbled in a black sharpie pen.

Was this is house with his parents?

No. There are four other chairs, he's an only child. What was his story?

Yess... his friends Hizashi, Shouta, Nemuri.

So Midnight obviously had the massive thrown. Well jewelled up wooden chair with a crown dangling of it.

Present Mic probably the chair with the speaker.

Eraserhead of course the sleeping bed. Shock there. I would gotten a tent but him to him.

And Oboro... that doesn't make sense the sticky note is opposite the last chair.

The last chair doesn't remind me much of Oboro it's a strict office chair. Did he have another friend? Why wouldn't he mention him? Whatever. But why do I care about him so much! I thought I had completely lost any feeling for anything. This has to be a quirk.

He finally got to the kitchen and made himself some soba...

"How the hell did you make soba we don't have anything to make soba with!?"

"Magic." He sighed and sat down tossing his new companion a bowl

"Aww I knew you had a heart."

"Unfortunately my flames couldn't burn that."