Chapter 3- Are they two different people?

The light seeped through the vines which lead up to the cave that they had been hiding in. Due to Dabi's nature of being a brick in the morning he wasn't get up unless the whole world was burning down and even then it's a fifty fifty shot.  Neither villains were for that matter but Kurogiri woke up first and went to the lake washing is face.

This area is restricted for the next 24 hours and if you have been into this forest from then and now come forth now. There is CCTV- a massively over the top voice said.

He exhaled great neither him and ruby red head over there could leave. That also means they are going to be in the forest. Great! He looked into the water and just watched the ripple and he smiled. He smiled. Like a proper smile. He noticed him having blue curls falling down his face. Wait blue curls. He watched the water and noticed a reflection he hadn't seen in years. Actually he hadn't seen any mirrors in a year. He was Oboro.

The not so dead cloud hero noticed fish swimming and practiced his cloud and got them. Yep it was going to be food. He couldn't leave the forest. That would be so suspicious. He grabbed would in hopes he would be able to make a fire. Where is Dabi when you need him. He went back into the cave and took a hard look at the 14/15 year old- he looks really young. But if I'm Oboro. His eyes widened and looked at the coat then boy. That's Dabi.

He walked next to the kid and prodded him. There was a hand swatting it away and a mumble. He prodded him again and again. But he got the same response. It's kinda funny watching. This guy was probably one of the most dangerous villain yet now he had massive chubby cheeks and one the cutest responses. Inevitably he snapped and sat up. If looks could kill he'd Oboro would of died of cuteness. It's like when a toddler stares at you. He laughed. The other boy did an eye roll.

"So I'm Kurogiri! Your Dabi right?"

Great way to start a conversation with... maybe being blunt wasn't the best way actually. The water eyes widened. Heather red hair opened and shut his mouth before grabbing his coat rolling himself into a burrito.

"It's to fucking early."

"Oh come on Dabz, Dabi, DibDabDob, Dabberz, Dab my man, Dabo..." he heard a rustle and a yell as the other annoying the got up.

"Shut the hell up. I will murder you."

"You are so cute as a teen."

"I'm talking to a brick wall well more than usual at least. Your response is normally Tomuro Shigaraki will lead us to greatness."

"Hey."

"I'm up now so what do you want." He yelled whispered

"Wait you don't find it shocking that I'm Kurogiri."

"Should I?"

"Yes. It's like a massive plot twist."

"Good for that."

"Hmph."

"Listen they are a few thing I care about in the world and there are even less in the morning."

"So rude... wait you can light a fire."

"No I don't have a fire quirk and no I do care oh so much."

"Is that sarcasm."

"No."

"Really."

"100%, super duper, amazingly awesomely definitely not."

"F you."

"You woke me up; you suffer." Wow he remind me of Aizawa.

"Can you light this?"

"Yeh I guess." He crawled over and the set it and shockingly Dabi could change is flame to orange but he looked away when he did. The other boy grabbed the fish and shoved it on.

"Your an idiot as a not black mist guy. How are we meant to get the fish out of the fire?!"

The blue head blinked a few time. Oh yeah. You see now Kurogiri- Oboro didn't have the encyclopaedia and the world  guide in his head. He was genuinely back to being a Oboro free of command

"Can't you just stick your hand into the fire and get it out."

Dabi's eyes glassed over. "No."

"Why can't you ju-."

"No!"

He's more emotional when he was a kid. The red head turned away from the fire and walked away clapping his hands together. There was a rush of cold air to the Oboro's face . He blinked.

"Hey Dabi I'm sorry."

"Just shut up. Shut up. Shut up." Way more emotional as a child. He could hear a whimper and a cry.

Wow. He's different. He calmed down then walked next fire to keep himself warm. He had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"No I can't I have a weak constitution... my body can't fit with my quirk."

"What... hey I've got an idea."

"No."

"What."

"I said no if it comes out of your mouth its stupid."

"But....

"No."

"Come on please."

"Nope not gonna happen."

"Please." Dabi got his phone out of his pocket and threw it into the fire and watched it slowly melt into itself. He looked at Oboro with murderous into, "please come on."

Yeh Oboro was un-phased by this. He either had the bravery of a lion or was too stupid to comprehend. Probably the latter.

"So your really Kurogiri."

"Yep."

"Does he have like a split personality disorder meaning the other you can take control."

"No I don't. I was trapped in my own mind in an unfamiliar body."

"That doesn't make sense."

"It will if you let me share my idea."

"Absolutely not it's gonna be stupid."

"You know I'm older than you right."

"Do look like a I care?"

"Good point you, have no respect for you elders."

"I don't have respect for people with a lower IQ than 80."

"Hey."

"I'm shocked you can even count that far." Dabi was now picking at his nails.

"Hey."

"Can you only say hey and no?"

"No." I see what he just did. He could see Dabi's smirk without looking up. "Can you just hear me out? We are going to have to spend he next 24 hours here while the forest is on lockdown."

"Ugh."

"We tell each other our stories."

"I guess. You first."

"Okay, my name is..."

- - .. -- ... --- -- . .- -. - -

Sorry I had to

I know I'm mean

Remember killing is still illegal.

And... random question
if Toga had Dabi's blood would she looks like him without the scars and dye?
Like if someone cut after she got there blood would she have the cut hair or long hair.