"Answer me!...please. It's not like I want to do this, I just want to move past this as quickly as possible so we can both be happy sooner rather than later!" She said.

"At least give me time to think, afterall until now I didn't know it was possible to break the bond." He said.

"Fine." She said and she flew away.

Rimuru sighs in relief knowing he's stalled for time. All he has to do now is figure out a way to fix this and fast before it's too late.

*The next day*

"That reminds me I have yet to see your skills Fubuki, Carla." Aria said as she is on Fubuki's back taking as they are taking a walk.

"Would you like for us to demonstrate?" Fubuki said.

"Yes please!" Aria said excited.

*In the forest *

Fubuki stands at the ready and uses her skill: Blizzard. Where she howls a blizzard freezing multiple trees. She also uses her shadow skill and sinks into the shadow of the. "There are still other skills that I'm currently finding but this is just to show a few." She said.

"Oh!" Aria and Carla clap for Fubuki's current progress.

"Your turn Carla." Fubuki said.

Carla creates lightening from her hands and summons a large gust of wind which sends Aria and Fubuki flying.

"Carla!" They yelled.

"Fubuki! Lady Aria!" Carla yelled as they fly through the air.

As few weeks passed and everything is peaceful. Kaijin and the other dwarves have contributed alot to the village.

Kaijin the blacksmith with expert smithing skills. The oldest of the three dwarves, Garm an armour Smith. The middle brother, Dord, whose craftsmanship is the finest among all dwarves. And the youngest, brother,Myrad, whose skill with hands makes him an expert in architecture and the arts. With their guidance, Rimuru, Aria and the goblins were well on their way to building a new village.

Rimuru is also been avoiding conversations about breaking the bond with Aria, which drove her mad that the two are pretty much stuck in a silent war. Luckily they are able to keep up appearance in front of the villagers in order to keep the peace.

The constant waiting makes Aria confused, but the constant waiting is making her anxious and she hates feeling that way. Which is why, lately she's been thinking about making the decision herself.

On the other hand, Aria with Rimuru's consultancy made Carla the Goblin queen, but it is by no means for relationship but to help Rigurd rule due to the rise in numbers. Carla was honoured at the rise in her position. Her and Rigurd are doing well to working together to rule over them, however they seem to have evolved even more since then.

Rimuru is on Ranga's back inspecting everything when. "Great Rimuru!" Rigurd called out.

"Rigurd." Rimuru acknowledged. "Is something up?" He said.

"Yes,Sir! We have received a message from Rigur and the security team. It seems they've discovered suspicious beings in the forest." Rigurd said.

"Monsters?" Rimuru asked.

"No,Humans." Rigurd said.

"Humans?" Rimuru said.

"They seem to be scouts from some nation hoping to expand its dominion. Lady Aria has already went out to investigate."

Aria is currently investigating looking for said humans when she sees fire burst out in the woods wanting get close she follows the fire. When she got there she saw a lady with black hair and a mask collapse as she's about to be attacked by the monster ant.