𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴

Začať od začiatku

As an instinct, you turned around and covered your top half. "Well. This is... awkward." Keigo covered his eyes, trying to be respectful, pretending like he hadn't just watch you change moments ago.

"Don't look!" You shouted, slamming your door behind you. You grabbed your hoodie, and pulled it over your shoulders.

Then, you reopened your door.

"You don't need to get to embarrassed about it. I've seen you nake-"

Keigo's sentence was cut short by you hitting him in the face. He looked over to you, his eyes wide, his cheek now a bright red. You were panting, with tears in your eyes.

"What the fuck!? I don't see you for a whole fucking month, and when I do, you act like this!? I don't even get an apology?!" You shouted, hitting him in the chest repeatedly.

"Y/N, listen-"

You interrupted him again.

"Don't say my name. I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth. Leave me alone." You stated, looking him in the eyes. Tears spilled from your eyes and littered your cheeks.

Keigo wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug. Your eyes widened. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" You shouted, squirming and pushing him. Keigo's grip on you didn't falter.

"LET GO!" You hollered. Keigo still didn't let go.

"I wont leave, please, calm down." Keigo whispered, placing a kiss on your forehead. You wiped your tears on his jacket, then pushed him away from the hug. "Give me a real explanation this time, or I'm done." You crossed your arms, sniffling.

"Um, Y/N, I can't though." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, bye then." You turned around, but he grabbed your hand.

"Please! I can't tell you why, but you're in danger. Listen to me." He pleaded.

You paused. "Danger? How come?" You turned around. Keigo let go of your hand.

"Let me explain. I can't tell you everything, but I'll try to tell you as much as I can." He sighed. You groaned, and nodded your head in agreement.

"Okay, so as you know, I've been working with the villains. I can't tell you why, but I promise I'm still on your side. I would never betray the hero society." Keigo reached for your hand, but you moved away. Pain twinged in his chest, but he ignored it.

"Yesterday, there was a meeting between the villains. They have said that they're going to kill someone. A girl who has a powerful quirk, also a hero. She recently got into a fight with Redd, and left him in pretty bad shape. Any idea who she is?" He crossed his arms. You raised an eyebrow, and shook your head no.

"Seriously? Y/N, it's you." He sighed.

Your eyes widened. "Wait, seriously?"

"Why do you think I would tell you if it wasn't?" Keigo scratched his head.

"I can never get away from them, can I? God..." You muttered. Keigo nodded. You rolled your eyes. "I'm blaming you." You pouted.

"What? Why?" He put his hands up in defense.

"I don't know. Because I want to." You stuck your tonuge out. Keigo poked your tongue, and you spat on his finger. "Gross, get your dirty ass hands out of my mouth."

He let out a small laugh. "Go get showered, you stink." You turned around, ordering him. Then, you went back into your room.

Keigo walked into the bathroom, and got showered. He felt much better, much cleaner, and more refreshed. It may have been gross, but he hadn't showered in a week. That was because the villains never had a shower, and didn't care about hygiene, so Keigo had nowhere to go to get clean .