𝐵𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeah, that's a no," Steve uttered while no one listened to him.

"The Mind Flayer would call them away."

"Then all come to stop us."

"And we circle back to the exit. By the time they realize we're gone-"

"El would be at the gate."

"Hey!Hey! Hey!" Steve shouted and clapped to grabbed their attention which was successful, "This is not happening."

"But-"

"Nononono! No buts," He interrupted, "I promised to keep you shitheads safe and that's exactly what I plan on doing, we're staying here on the bench and waiting for the starting team to do their job. Does everybody understand?"

"But this isn't a stupid sports game," Mike declared.

"So we just have to stand here and wait?" Y/N snapped.

"I said does everybody understand that?" He repeated. "I need a yes."

Y/N stood next to Steve and grabbed his hand, "Just let them solve something for once, they have way more experience with this supernatural stuff."

Everyone looked up and ignored him. They all heard a car engine come near and turned to face the window outside. Max and Lucas both leaned on the window to find Billy Hargrove's car coming to the driveway.

"It's my brother," Max mumbled, "He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me. He'll kill us."

"Holy fuck," Y/N muttered, grabbing Steve's attention.

"Don't worry, I'll go talk to him," Steve assured while he went outside to meet him.

"I'm coming with you as backup," Y/N stated as they both went outside to the front door.

"Am I dreaming or is that you Harrington?" Billy dictated while he had a cigarette on his lip.

"Yeah it's me, don't cream your pants," Steve advertised as he placed his hand on his hips.

"Don't forget about me, little shit," Y/N demanded with a grin.

"Ohh, well isn't it that stupid pairing everyone's been talking about," Billy replied as he took his sweater off and approached them, "Who knew the newest slutty girl in Hawkins would end of with this king Steve of yours huh?"

"Don't talk to her like that," Steve defended her while Y/N shuffled at a really close point next to him.

Y/N and Steve walked up to Billy. She gave him a cocky look and crossed her arms.

"What are you doing here, amigo?" Billy inquired as he stared Y/N and Steve down.

"I could say the same, thing" Steve hesitated, "Amigo..."

"I'm looking for my step sister," Billy answered. "Little birdie told me she was here."

"Huh? That's weird, I don't know her," Steve crowed, shaking his head.

Billy used his hands to demonstrate the size, "She's small, red head, a bit of a bitch."

"Just like you huh?" Y/N snapped back and grabbed his cigarette from his mouth. She pointed to him, "I think you found her already."

"No, doesn't ring a bell, I'm sorry about it," Steve replied, slightly snickering at her comment.

Billy breathed and looked down,"You know.... I don't know, this whole thing... This whole situation, Harrington, it's giving me the heebie jeebies."