𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑂𝑘𝑎𝑦

Y/N woke up due to the warm sun glowing in her face. She groaned and saw Steve quietly snoring next to her, she silently giggled and got up by opening the windows. The fresh air smelled nice and clean, she then felt an aching pain in her stomach and ran to the bathroom, she threw up. Steve actually woke up due to Y/N throwing up. He got up and ran to the restroom, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I guess it was from yesterday," Y/N mumbled while she held her stomach, shivering under the cold weather in the morning.

He rubbed her back and helped her get back on her feet. Y/N rubbed her arms and shivered, damn it was colder than she thought. He lent a sweater to her and she just rewore the same jeans from last night.

Y/N went downstairs to find Steve was about to burn the pancakes. "The pancakes are burning you know?"

"Oh, shit," Steve exclaimed as he quickly took out the pancakes off the pan. They were burnt, they agreed they'd throw it away and ate something else.

"You suck at cooking," Y/N plopped into a chair and looked around, she also grabbed the Cheerios on the table, "Your house is really nice."

"Gee, thanks," He leaned into the counter to face Y/N.

"I have to go home and pick up my things so we can go to school," Y/N noted while she ate the cereal, almost finishing it.

"That's fine, I'll drive you home and take you to school," Steve responded earning a smile from Y/N.

"Thank you. You've done so much for me, I haven't really thanked you," Y/N peeped with a blush on her cheeks.

"There's no need to, I just want to help," He smiled and looked down at her. He really loved her, he was like an older brother to her, and he wanted the best for her. "We should go to your place and pick up your stuff."

"Yeah," She agreed and poked his nose," And you need to talk to Nancy."

Steve smiled disappeared and he looked down at his shoes, "Yeah, right?"

"She was just drunk, no hard feelings, okay?" She pat his shoulder and grabbed his keys, "Come on, pretty boy."

He followed her outside and grabbed his school bag. She decided to drive this time, but only parked a few feet away from her house.

"I'll be right back, idiot," She ran to her house and opened the door. "Mom! You home?"

Y/N heard footsteps coming down and she found her mom and crossed her arms, "Where were you? I thought you were supposed to come home."

"I'm sorry mom, but I stayed at Nancy's," Y/N lied while she grabbed her bag in her room and her mom followed her.

"Hmmm...I want you to call me next time," M/N frowned as she brought a suitcase and her dad came out with one as well.

"Why do you guys have suitcases?" Y/N questioned with wide eyes.

"We're going out for 3 days to meet with some business owners that want to collaborate with us," F/N explained as they all went downstairs and he pulled out the keys, "No parties, you got that?"

"Yes Captain!" Y/N saluted and she hugged her mom, "Can't mom stay?"

"I wish I could, but you have your aunt and Dusty, okay?" M/N acknowledged while she settled into the car.

Y/N gave a little wave to them and they drove off out of the town. Y/N gave a sigh and walked to Steve's car and sat next to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked while he turned on the car and began to drive.