7: "Sports Festival"

Start from the beginning

Izuku:"You want to be a hero for the money!?"

Uraraka:"Y-yeah. (Embarrassed) Sorry! I know it seems bad... and really embarrassing, compared to you guys."

Iida:"Of course not! There's nothing wrong with seeking a more comfortable lifestyle."

Izuku:"Yeah... it's just a little unexpected."

Minato:"(Smiling) I agree with them. But... I don't think that's all there is to it, is it, Uraraka-chan?"

Uraraka:"(Sigh) Yeah, there is. My family runs a construction company, but... business is going real bad, so we aren't doing very good. Please, don't mention it to anyone."

Iida:"Construction..."

Izuku:"If you got permission, couldn't you use your quirk to cut costs, Uraraka-san?"

Uraraka:"I know, right! That's what I said to my dad way back, but..."

Uraraka the proceeds to tell the group of how her dad told her to chase her own dreams.

Uraraka:"So I'm gonna be a hero and I'll make money so that my mom and dad can have a better life."

Katsuki:"(Serious) Then you'll have to work harder than anyone. Got that, round cheeks!?"

Minato:"(Smiling wide) Yup! Plus, you're not alone. We're also here!"

Izuku:"(Determined) That's right! We'll always be there to help!"

Iida:"And not just us! The rest of the class too!"

Uraraka then starts to cry tears of happiness. She then wipes them, showing a big smile and thanking the four. Suddenly, All Might appears and invites Izuku to have lunch together. The two depart, leaving the rest of the group, who walk to the cafeteria, talking about the sudden encounter with the Number 1 Hero, drawing the attention of a certain classmate.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Izuku talking to Chibi All Might)

"What's going on!?"

That's the collective question going through the heads of most of Class 1-A as they see the hallway filled with the students watching the class.

Mineta:"W-what are they all here for!?"

Minato:"If I had to guess, I'd say they're checking out the competition. Since we're in the hero course, we're probably the most likely ones to win."

Katsuki:"(Serious) Since we're the kids who survived a villain attack, it makes sense they'd want a look before the festival. There's no point though, so move aside, small fry."

Iida:"Could you please not insult the other students?"

Suddenly, from the crowd a voice started talking. One that Minato recognized.

"It's true that we came to get a look, but I gotta say that I'm a little disappointed, if you're all there is to your class. Those of us who didn't get to the hero course and ended up in one of the other choices... depending on the results of the sports festival, might end up being transferred to the hero course. The reverse is also possible for you. I came here to check you out because for me... this is the perfect chance to knock you off your pedestals. Consider this a declaration of war."

Minato:"(Grinning) Does that mean I'm your enemy too, Shinso?"

The boy entered the class, approaching Minato.

Shinso:"Yes, it does. When the festival is over, I'll still see you as a friend, but until then... I'll face whoever I have to."

Minato:"Hahaha! That's what I expected to hear. (Serious) But don't think I'll take it easy with you."