Chapter 12 - My Hero

Start from the beginning

Wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist, he leaned in to press their lips together in a passionate kiss. Izuku melted into it and brought his arms up to link around the back of Katsuki's neck. Pressing their bodies together, Izuku wanted to be even closer. He nibbled on Katsuki's bottom lip, politely asking for entrance. Katsuki parted his lips for Izuku and Izuku took the opportunity without hesitation. He happily explored Katsuki's mouth with his tongue, leaving no stone unturned.

Breaking away to breathe again, Katsuki dropped his hands. Izuku had a large grin on his face, drinking up the intimate moment. Retreating his hands from Katsuki, he turned back to sit on the bed again. "We better stop if you don't want your food to get cold. Or you could beg for me~"

Katsuki's cheeks heated up bright red. Grabbing his bag and emptying out the contents quickly, he started eating to avoid answering that. "Your cooking sucks," Katsuki pointed out awkwardly, still flustered.

Izuku put a hand to his chin in thought. "Well, there is a pretty impressive kitchen here and I know you've got quite the talent for cooking... How about I let you cook dinner tonight?"

Katsuki narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "What's the catch?"

"I get half of it," Izuku chuckled, finding his suspicion quite amusing.

"Hmm... fine," Katsuki agreed, "it's a deal."

The two spent the day making polite conversation. Katsuki had to admit that it wasn't terrible. When the sun was starting to go down and they were getting hungry, Izuku left quickly to prepare things.

When Izuku came back, he had a hand behind his back. "Whatcha got there?" Katsuki asked.

"Part of the catch," Izuku responded, showing his hand. Hanging from it was a green collar with a silver tag and several metal bits attached to it.

Katsuki realized instantly what Deku wanted. Katsuki ducked behind the other side of the bed. "No! Absolutely not! I will not wear that!"

Deku placed his hands on his hips. "Okay, Kacchan. This thing is going on the easy way or the hard way. Either way, in five minutes this collar is going to be around your neck so why not just make this easier on both of us and let me put it on you?"

"It's clear how demeaning that is! I am not putting that on!" Katsuki protested loudly.

Deku rolled his eyes, sighing, "Hard way it is." He started approaching Katsuki by walking around the bed. Katsuki, already forming his evasion plan in his head, jumped on top of the bed. Deku quickly reached for his leg but his arms weren't long enough. They bounced side to side, waiting for one of them to make a move. Deku took the offensive and decided to move onto the side of the bed with the window and tried to climb up. Katsuki jumped off the bed and waited for Deku's next move. Deku followed Katsuki off the bed, knowing his plan, he blocked the door to the bathroom. Katsuki had nowhere else to go.

Glancing around the room for a hiding spot, his eyes landed on the bed. Dashing past Deku, he jumped over the bed and dropped to the floor. Scrambling underneath the bed, Katsuki let out a laugh of victory.

"Whatcha gonna do now, huh?" Katsuki taunted. Deku laid down on the ground and peered under the bed in annoyance.

"Kacchan, get out from under there! Stop acting like a child and put the collar on!" Deku ordered but to no avail. Crawling halfway under the bed, Deku tried to grab him. Katsuki slapped his hands away with a laugh. With a huff of frustration, Deku got out from under the bed and stood up. Brushing the dirt from his clothes, he said firmly, "No collar, no dinner."

"Nooooo!" Katsuki whined.

"I mean it, Kacchan. No collar, no food." Deku sat down, looking under the bed. "So you can either come out on your own or if you need some sense of dignity, come over to the edge so I can grab you and pull you out."

Grumbling, Katsuki shimmied over to the edge. Deku grabbed Katsuki's arm and pulled him out just like he offered. When his face was revealed, Katsuki was pouting. "Hi there," Deku greeted with a smile. Katsuki laid on his back, his bottom half still under the bed. Deku sat on his knees, putting Katsuki's head between them. "I'm going to touch your neck now," Deku warned before he wrapped the collar around Katsuki's neck and clicked it into place. "There. Not too tight. Is that okay?" Katsuki nodded his head with a huff in response. Backing up so Katsuki could fully escape the bed, Deku said, "As you probably guessed, this is more than a fashionable accessory. It reads your heartbeat, tells me your location, alerts me when you set foot outside the boundaries, and probably most important to you, it gives a shocking surprise when you misbehave."

Katsuki growled at Deku, yelling, "You put a shock collar on me!?"

Deku pulled out his phone. He tapped something on it and suddenly pain traveled up and down his spine. Crying out in pain, he clawed at the collar, trying to get it off.

Deku simply stifled a laugh and said, "Inside voice, please." The pain was gone in an instant. Once it was, Katsuki growled and made a move to lunge at Deku. Deku held up his phone, showing Katsuki that he had his finger barely hovering over the button. Rethinking his actions, he backed off and glared at Deku. "Oh don't give me that look. This'll do wonders for your manners. Besides, I'll only make you wear it when you leave your room, how does that sound?"

Katsuki crossed his arms and glared away. "Fine," he reluctantly agreed. With a sigh, he looked back at Deku again with softer eyes. "So am I making dinner or not?"

Deku grinned. "I can't wait!"