Flashback Again

Chapter 17

*one year ago*

"Ok, I have the best plan to get rid of them. I have a lighter-"

"Nick! No!" George yelled. Nick stared at him, a pout on his face.

"But.... arson..."

"You are not setting fire to the two freshman, no matter how bloody annoying they may be." George said as they walked to their lunch table.

As they entered the cafeteria, they could already see five people sitting at their table. On one side, Quackity and Skeppy sat, arms crossed and glaring at the two freshman across from them, who George didn't even know the names of. But the two kids were sitting there with grins on their faces. Darryl was standing at the end of the table, his hands in his hair.

George and Nick went over and sat down on the same side as Quackity and Skeppy, mimicking their posture and glaring at the children.

"So we meet again." The brunette said.

"Guys we can all sit at the table, it's just a table." Darryl said.

"No way. These middle schoolers don't deserve it. We have been here since freshman." Skeppy said, jabbing a finger in the blonde one's chest.

"We are not fucking middle schoolers." He said back.

"Language!" Darryl said.

"Scram, kids. You've been here for a week. Just leave." George said.

"No." The brunette said.

"You're literally children, your voices are still squeaky for fucks sake."

"Quackity!" Darryl interrupted.

"At least we aren't a junior with a little girls voice." The blonde one said to Quackity. Quackity stood up and walked around to the other side of the table and grabbed the collar of the red and white shirt, pulling the kid to his feet.

Except the kid was 6ft, and Quackity didn't realise.

"Now who's the child." The blonde smirked, and Quackity's growled. Darryl ran over and grabbed Quackity's arm, trying to pull hm away.

"I'll fucking roll you." Quackity said.

"Ok, Big Q, calm down." George said slowly, standing up. This has gotten more intense than he expected.

Quackity shoved the kid in the chest, and the tall blonde was going to retaliate, but his brunette friend pulled his arm to stop him.

"Woah, woah." George said. Nick had rolled up his sleeves, walking over beside Quackity. Darryl was standing between them.

The blonde kicked out his foot and it hit Quackity's shin, who pulled away from Darryl and was going to charge at the freshman.

"Hijo de puta, te voy a arrancar la cabeza y te voy a arrastrar al suelo, jodido niño-" Quackity began to yell.

"Quackity!" George yelled, running around and putting himself between the junior and freshman, holding Quackity back.

"What is going on here?" A voice interrupted them, and they all turned to look into the eyes of Mrs Arley. George immediately let go of Quackity, and everyone stopped.

"They started it." The brunette kid was quick to point fingers at the group of juniors.

"Nuh uh, these freshies took our table!" Skeppy responded.

"I'll have you know that I am a minor and you-" The blonde started, but they were all interrupted again by George's math teacher, who he has had the misfortune of having for the past two years. He just prays he doesn't get her for senior.