Makeup artist - Lee Jeno (NCT)

Requested:

Started: 8:03 am Finished: 9:11 am

Started: 8:03 am
Finished: 9:11 am

Y/N's POV:

Today I started working at SM entertainment as a Makeup artist for the Kpop group NCT.

Before I started work, I went to the café that in the building and got me and iced Americano to start off my day.

Once I finished, I walked down the hall when someone came up to me.
"Hello ma'am, can I help you?"
"Ah yes please, umm I'm looking for the Make-up room for NCT, I'm a new makeup artist"
"Yes of course right this way"
She led me to a room and I went inside.

Inside the room there was a lot going on and someone else came up to me.
"Are you Kim Y/N? The new makeup artist?"
I nodded and then she smiled.
"I'm Lee Daeun, and I'm going to be your mentor"
I introduced myself properly and then I follows her to her work station.

"Y/N, this is Lee Jeno, he'll be our member"
"Hello! I'm Lee Y/N a new trainee here, nice to meet you!" I bowed as I introduced myself to him.
He just looked up for a second and then back to his phone.

Daeun started doing his makeup and I assistant her.

After we finished, NCT was called by their manager and so they all left.

"Y/N, can you clean this up today"
I nodded and she thank me and left the room.
I started to clean up all the makeup brushes and sponges and everything else we used.

While I was cleaning I found a phone. I looked at it and found out that it was Jeno's phone. I started to head to the door with the phone in my hand because I wanted to give it back when another trainee blocked my way.

"And where may you be going?"
"U-umm to give this phone back to Jeno"
I showed her the phone and she just scoffed.
"Oh please, that's just your phone that you are using as an excuse to see Jeno again"
"W-what n-no"
"LOOK, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE THIS CLOSE TO JENO!" She suddenly started to scream and I got scared.
"But this is really his phone"
She got really mad and slapped me.
"O-ow that really hurt"
Tears started to form in my eyes. She was about to say something when she got interrupted.
"STOP!"

Jeno's POV:

I was walking down the hallway with my manager and my members when I started to search for my phone. I searched my pockets and my bag. I couldn't find my phone so I excused myself and went back to the room we were just in when I over heard a conversation.

"And where may you be going?"
"U-umm to give this phone back to Jeno"
"Oh please, that's just your phone that you are using as an excuse to see Jeno again"
"W-what n-no"
"LOOK, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE THIS CLOSE TO JENO!"
"But this is really his phone"

Then I heard a a slap and rushed into the room.
"STOP!" I yelled and the girl who was standing looked at me and quickly got in a 'shy' position and started to fake cry.
"She hit me" she said while pointing to a girl who was on the ground trying to hold her tears back.
"I don't think she hit you" I walked over and help the girl up.

Y/N's POV:

Jeno helped me up and held my hands while he told the girl off.
"And if you don't wanna be fired don't ever do this again, this is just a warning"
She quickly ran off and then Jeno turned to me.

"Are you okay?"
I nodded and he wiped the tears off my face.
"Don't worry nobody will hurt you ever again" He then hugged me.

Once he pulled me away, I gave him his phone and together we left the room.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Please just know I wrote this while I had online class, so this may not be the best one 😂😅