When someone touches you in public - Cha Eun-woo (Astro)

Requested by:

A/N: I'm sorry for not being active a lot, I just needed a break since Wattpad took down my other book 😔 I'll try to be more active from now on❤️

Y/N's POV

I was watching 'The Uncanny Counter' on Netflix when I suddenly began to crave for some ramen. I stopped watching and went to the pantry to check if we still had some ramen.

Of course we didn't...

So I went ahead and grabbed my purse and went to our local convenience store to buy some ramen.

I arrived at the store and went inside. As I was searching for my favorite ramen when I suddenly felt a hand on my a$$. I flinched and was about to scream when the man who was touching my a$$ covered my mouth.

The man was wearing a dark jacket with a cap and a black mask to go with it. He leaned in and went to my ear. His hand which was touching my a$$ went up to my face.

"Aren't you a pretty girl" He has a deep voice making shivers go down my spine. I wanted to escape but he was holding me to tight.
"How bout we go eat some ramen at my place"

I was scared and wanted to move. I tried to escape but his grip was so tight that I couldn't move at all.
"Please let me go" I asked him politely hoping he would let me go.

"I don't think so princess" He chuckled and I started to cry.
"YAH! LET HER GO!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I look behind the strange man and saw my boyfriend standing behind him.

"EUN-WOO!" I yelled and the strange man turned around.
"Who are you?"
"I'm her boyfriend, so let her go"
"I don't want to" He let out a laugh before Eun-woo came closer.

Eun-woo was now standing right infront of him. I closed my eyes and...
-slap-

The man fell to the ground freeing me and I ran straight into Eun-woo's arms and cried.
"Are you okay baby?" He held me closer into his arms as I continued to cry.
"Do you wanna go to our café and order your favorite drink?" His hands wet up and down my back as he asked me. I nodded and then he pulled in for a small kiss.

He then grabbed my hand and led me to our favorite café. Later we went out for a date night at a korean BBQ place.

The End