When you debut as an idol - Han Jisung (SKZ)

Requested by:

⛔️All members,places and events in this FF are all made up and do not exist⛔️ (except Jisung and JYP Entertainment)

3rd per. POV:

Today was your debut date and your first time on stage as an idol.

You were in your dressing room getting some last touches made to your dress,hair and makeup. Everyone wanted this show to be perfect and you too wanted everything to be perfect.

After your boyfriend Han Jisung from debuted in a group called StrayKids, you were just sitting at home playing video games and watching shows to pass time, until one day you decided to auditioned to be an idol under JYP Entertainment just like your boyfriend.

Of course you past the audition and trained for 3 years until you finally debuted.

You got up from your seat and went to the main hall and met with your members.
"Omg Y/N! You look so pretty!"
"You look pretty too Eun-hwa"
"Come on guys! Let's go" We nodded and followed Mi-chan who is also our leader to the stage.

We all walked until we reached the stage. I looked in a mirror that was standing there and looked at our stage outfits one more time:

The stage outfits:

Once we got the signal from our manager, we walked on stage

The crowed was cheering and you smiled and waved while getting in position. You looked around and finally found my boyfriend who was sitting in the front row.

You gave him a small smile until the background music started to play.

-after the song-

Y/N's POV
The song came to a finish and we stood there in our end pose. Once the music fully faded we stopped posing and stood in a line. We all waved and bowed before going back backstage.

Backstage I fell onto the couch.
"You did good Y/N" Mi-chan smiled at me and I smiled back.
"No... we did good"

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a sudden and familiar yell.
"Y/NIE" My eyes shot open and I looked up.
My boyfriend was running towards me.

"Jisung" I got up and hugged him.
"Baby, you did so good" He patted my head and kissed my lips. I blushed and he hugged me.

I looked around and saw my members looking at me and Jisung.

"When are you getting off work today?"
"I think maybe around 9pm" Jisung pulled away and nodded.
"Then let's have dinner at my place?" He asked me and I nodded excitedly.

"I got to go now, I promised Changbin that I'd help him write a song" I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Bye"
"Bye" I hugged him again before letting go.

I watched him leave before going back to my members and our manager.

The End