Chapter 12

Claires pov
I heard knocking at the bathroom door. I had just enough energy to unlock the door then I passed out again.

Mays pov
I went to go check on Claire again I wanted to make sure that she was okay. But when I walked into her bunk she wasn't there. Shit, I knew what she was doing. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I heard that there was someone in there. The door unlocked and I saw Claire laying on the ground. Unconscious and with a bleeding wrist. Oh god!
SIMMONS!!
Jemma simmons: May?!
Coulson: May are you alright?!
Yeah I'm fine Claire isn't. I picked her up and carefully caried her to the medbay.
Simmons: okay I need help we're gonna clean the wound and look if there any internal damage.
Fitz: I'll get the bandages and the heart rate monitor.
Simmons: May I need you to get towels, I'm gonna have to look if she cut herself anywhere else.
I was scared.

Simmons pov
I knew that we couldn't give her pain stilling or narcose when she woke up, I just hoped that no one would ask.
Coulson: don't worry jemma you can do this.
But I can't give her pain stilling when she wakes up cause then her powers will take control of her body.
Coulson: that's not your fault Simmons.
Fitz: if we give her pain stilling she will blow up the hole base, her body is constantly fighting so her powers don't take over the control. Yes Fitz and I are working on medication witch will help her body control her powers.
May: here are towels.
As I carefully took of her clothes I saw scars on her stomach from deep cutting wounds I saw that her hole back was still bruised. This wasn't good. How could she hurt herself like that?

Two days later

Mays pov
Claire was doing better, her wounds were healing but she was in constant pain. She wasn't talking to any of us not even to me. Claire was afraid that we would be mad at her for almost killing herself.
Coulson: hey, how Claire doing.
She in pain and she scared.
Coulson: what is she afraid of?
That were angry because she alsof killed herself.
Coulson: well I'm going on a mission with Fitz and Simmons.
I knew he was still mad at me because he thought I was hydra maybe it was better if I would leave.