Chapter five my past

Coulson: " hey Claire". I was kinda shocked wy did they want to talk to me ?! May: " don't worry we are not mad at you, we just want to know something about you past". Shit I was hoping I wasn't gonna get that conversation. Well my mom killed my dad infront of me when I was three. Don't cry don't cry don't cry. May: " I'm so sorry". Its okay. I don't wanna start crying ik not weak. I lived with my moms friend and my best friend for a while till my mom was better. My mom couldn't take care of me so I got hit a lot. When I was eight I got my powers. Coulson: how did you get them. I.. I. May: you don't have to tell us now. When I was nine m-my mom w-was killed i-in front of me. Jep and I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, I ran out of the room embarrassed because I was crying in front of them. If I wanted to get to my bunk I had to go through the living room so that was not an option. I just ran into the bathroom and started crying more over there.

Coulson: did we do something wrong? May: no I don't think so it was just an emotional experience for her, I think she finds it hard to look back at it all. Coulson: yeah well finish this later.

Its been half an hour and my head was hurting because of all the crying. My wrist was hurting too. When I started cutting I just couldn't stop. 12 new scars on my arm.

May: Claire ? Y-yeah? May: are you okay? Yeah I'm fine. May: are you coming for dinner? No thanks I'm not hungry. I don't deserve to eat after how I embarrassed myself today.

The next morning
I didn't sleep much but I never do so yeah. I have to go to training. Ugh I was feeling so bad I really didn't want to train. May: hey Claire are you ready? Yes. May: okay we're gonna start with picking up ricks with your powers, as you can see have put really small and really big rocks on a table I want you to pick the small one. Okay here we go. Pain! What wy did that hurt so bad. I tried again. More pain. Ugh this is never gonna work. May: what! May: you're gonna give up now? May: if someone kidnapped your sister and it didn't work after two times. Auch that hurt me. With tears in my eyes I said: I'm sorry it just hurts.