Chapter six they saw my scars

May: hey hey hey it's okay Claire. I was crying loud cause of the pain and everything that has happened. May: were gonna take you to Simmons so she can take some blood and maybe figure out wy using your powers hurts so much. Thank you I really was thankful I'm happy that she understood me. May: it's okay now let's go.

May: hi Jemma. Jemma: hey May hi Claire. Jemma: I'm gonna take some blood, do you wanna take of your sweater for me? No shit now they're gonna see my scars. Uhm I-I... May: Claire what's wrong? Jemma: oh I think I know what's wrong, fitz get out!! Fitz: okay okay I'm leaving. Yeah that was just a small part of the problem. Jemma: can you please take it of now. Yeah yeah I took my sweater of. Wait what they didn't even look at all my scars. Jemma: so I'm gonna take some blood now. Oh god that needle is big. May: just look at me and relax the muscles in your arm. Pfffff. "And done" said jemma when she took out the needle with some of my blood in it out of my arm. May: okay get some rest Claire I'll get you here when we get the results.

Jemma: did you see all her scars? May: yeah I did this on her wrist and arm look bad. Jemma: the wounds on her arms are healing good but some of them are really fresh wounds. May: how long ago do you think? Jemma: I think just a day ago. May: how is that possible she didn't got cut on the mission. Jemma: I think that maybe she's hurting herself.

May: Claire the results of the test are here. Okay let's go. Jemma: hey Claire ehm your blood is except the power perfectly normal but... but what what's wrong. Jemma: the scars on your arms. Oh those that's nothing I promise I think I identically cut myself. May: okay.. shit they don't believe. I'm going now okay? May: yeah okay.