one.

When I left Quantico, I was so sound on my decision. I hated being gone, but I needed to move on with my life, and Easter had offered me the job of a lifetime. Head of London's Interpol... and a penthouse. What else could I want?

Don't get me wrong, I missed my friends, more then anything in the world. I missed Derek's charm, Reid's smartass comments, JJ's soft touch, Penelope's giggle, Rossi's father like love, and Hotch's authority, but I was content here. They'd come visit, and for a short period of time I finally felt in control. No more secrets, no more Doyle, no more worrying. But something was off.

I started smoking again, because it distracted me. When the nicotine rushed to my head, I wasn't trying to figure out what gaping hole I had in my life. "I should be happy here," I was constantly mumbling to myself. I was making new friends, I was eating my favorite foods, drinking fancy wines, living my perfect life. I was dabbling with romantic gestures with hot French men and flirting with sweet British ladies, but no one ever stuck out to me.

No one but him.

No one ever made me smile like Aaron Hotchner did. After our dance at JJ and Will's wedding, his image was burned in my brain. The way he looked at me, the way his hands fit perfectly around my body, the way his cologne still filled my nostrils. No one ever could replace the butterflies that filled my stomach after our last dance. After the lingering hug he gave me at the airport. No French man with heavy accents and rock hard abs ever made me feel the same way that Hotch did.

I was half asleep when I heard the pounding on my penthouse door. I groaned, rolling over to see what time it was. "Who the fuck is at my house at 6am.." I sighed under my breath. I pushed myself out of bed, going to answer the door in just my low cut tank top and shorty shorts. I didn't even bother to check the peep hole, I was just so annoyed. "Hello?" I said, pulling the door open a crack to see who was here at this hour.

"Surprise..." A man's voice hummed. I stood there, mindlessly staring at the body in my doorway. "So, are you gonna let me in or not," he chuckled. It was Hotch.