I said keeping the tray

Jimin - " Thank you."

I smiled at them

Jk - " Btw, did I said before that you are looking beautiful y/n."

He said with a smug smile.

Y/n - " Beautiful? I am in casual home clothes."

I said looking at my clothes.

Jk - " That's the point you look beautiful in whatever you wear."

He said trying to hide his smirk.

Ahh! Now I get it! He is trying to make tae jealous.. he and Jimin oppa loves doing that...before I couldn't understand why they suddenly flirt with me but now I get that they love to tease tae.

Y/n - " Thank you "

What more could I say at this moment.

I looked at the tae and he is giving death glares to jungkook.

Jimin - " Btw you guys didn't hired any nurse?"

He asked genuinely

Tae - " No..because 'my wife' is willing to take care of me "

He said emphasising my wife and looking at jungkook.

Ugh! He is so childish sometimes..is he trying to brag to jungkook and compete with him....he already is my husband and I even confessed to him but he still is so possessive as if jk will take me away.

I internally giggled at him.

Jk - " it would be so wonderful to be taken care by a beautiful girl....I would love to get into an accident if I would be taken care by someone like you."

He said looking at me

Ugh! He is not ready to quit.

I awkwardly smiled and looked at tae and I think he has tolerated enough, he is going to burst.

Tae - "If u think just because I am in this state I can't punch you then you are wrong...stop flirting with my wife .....dont you know she loves me."

He said firmly

They all looked shocked cause they didn't knew about me loving tae.

Namjoon - " Since when?"

He said and everyone turned to me

Ugh! This is getting awkward.

Y/n - " Umm...you guys talk I have some work."

I said and escaped from there.

Time skip
A month later

So it's been four weeks since tae's accident and today tae's plasters got removed and he so happy.

But he is still not fully recovered...doctor advised him not to walk without support and don't put too much pressure on the arm and leg.