Chapter Five: Transmigrated?!

Start from the beginning

Sadie glanced at the wet floor, which was the spilled water from the bucket she was holding. The room was dark and dim, however, Sadie could tell that this was not her face in the reflection. Aside from that, her hands had touched her wavy rough violet hair which looked rather unnatural.

'Was this Sadie Chesire in my dream?!' Sadie had recognized her past-life self looking back at her through her reflection. 'Is this another one of my dreams?' 

"O-oh my god?! Where am I?" Sadie cried out. She was feeling herself from head to toe, unable to believe that she had been gone inside her dream. 

However, Lottie, who was witnessing such a thing felt like she no longer knew the crazy person in front of her. 

'No, I need to wake up before it's too late-!' Sadie thought to herself. She glanced at Lotti who was blankly staring at her from the corner and said: 

"Can you please slap me?" Sadie asked her. 

Lottie glanced up and down at her, giving her a strange glance. 

"Don't blame me," Saying this, Lottie raised her arms and shoved her palm across Sadie's face.  It was a slap that Sadie would forever regret.

***

***

"What were you girls doing in there?!" The Nun had screamed at both of them. "Do you know how shocked I was when I went down there to see you both ripping each other's hairs out?! You two act like housewives fighting over your daily shenanigans!" 

After Sadie had asked to be slapped in the basement, Lotti did not hesitate to give her partner a piece of her mind. To which Sadie did not hesitate to pay her back by slapping her back. Their catfight had resulted in both of them grabbing each other's hair to resort to violence and victory. 

Sadie gave a wide glance at Lotti, who had crossed arms over her chest and looked away. Across both of their cheeks was a large palm mark that was left behind. Their hair looked like it had been pulled out across their roots. 

"And Sadie Chesire! I didn't expect you to go through Lotti's way of violence back at her! I though the both of you were friends!" The Nun scolded. 

'Friends? Me? With her? Oh my god.' 

"Both of you are going to be punished for cleaning stairways during supper and cleaning the dishes tonight!" The Nun ordered loudly. 

"But Madam! The guest!" Lotti said, "The Director said that I was in charge of leading the guest's affairs!" 

The Nun was rubbing her temples, "Fine, since both of you fight each other. As a punishment, you two will be in charge of handling the job." 

"What?!" 

"Absolutely not-!" Both responses flew out. 

"No more excuses! Handle the job right now!" The Nun left saying her words.  

Sadie looked at Lotti after the Nun had given them the command. 'I can't believe I lost my brain cells while fighting this fifteen-year-old girl.'  

Anyways, what is the relationship between Sadie and Lotti? Lotti seemed to have this antagonistic relationship with the original Sadie, and it made her feel the strange pace.

Other than that, Sadie had realized, she was not in a dream. She seemed to have transmigrated into the world as 'Sadie Chesire,' the abandoned daughter of the Duke who gets pulled out of the Orphanage and dumped back out in the streets.

'How was this possible?' Sadie bit her lips. 'How do I get out of here?' 

"So-" Sadie said starting the silent conversation. 

"So what?" Lotti said back. 

'Look! Look at her! Does it look like I am begging to work with her?!' 

"The feeling is mutual," Sadie said giving her a business-like smile. "Now since both of us don't want to do chores, we might as well cooperate right now." 

"Fine. As long as you- don't stick your nose into my business." Lotti said. 

'Since I have transmigrated, there must be a time period I have transmigrated into.' 

"Just who is the guest?" Sadie asked, to which Lotti mockingly responded: "You didn't know? It is the Great Count of Therese!" 

'Who the hell is this guy?' Sadie scrunched up her nose. Lotti gave her a weird glance of 'you didn't know?!' 

"Count Therese is one of the great ministers of the Imperial family..." She continued onwards. "He did... blah blah..." 

'Wasn't there a person who reached out to Sadie in the Orphanage to bring her to the Duke? Was it Count Therese?' 

"Okay, okay, why is he coming here all of a sudden?" Sadie asked.

"I think it had something to do with the Director inviting him to pay our orphanage a visit," Lotti said. Sadie felt anxious after her vague explanation, she hoped that the 'Count whatever' just let her be. 

However, if the story wanted her to go to the Capital City to let her become ruined, so be it! She'll give them a piece of her mind and shove their asses into the river. 

"Great, let's get to doing the task," Sadie said smiling as if the Lords have given her the chance. 

'I'll destroy the Duke and his family.'