Triple date

When you woke up you were in your apartment  and noticed you were in Yelenas clothes but you were fine with it you smelled them they smelled so good. You're legs were still weak and your but was sore. You went to take a shower and while taking a shower Yelena called you she asked "Hey would you like to go out in a triple date with Some of my friends?" You asked who they were and she said "Their names are Hange and Ymir and we plan to go out to eat it's okay if you're still soar from last night." You said "Sure i'd love to meet your friends." She laughed and said see you in about an hour and it was just then you realized it was 3Pm. When you were done getting ready she texted that she was outside so convenient huh you got down there as fast as you could and she opened the door and you were on your way.She noticed that you were groaning from pain and said "I'm sorry about last night I was too rough my dominance and pride was hurt." You laughed and said "It's okay." She smiled and said "You're gonna love my friends and they're just as dominant as me." You blushed a little thinking of something with her and her friends. You just said "I can't wait." And when you saw them your jaw dropped they both were so hot. And remembering how she said they're like her you got a little wet. And then saw their partners they were just like you but Hange had a shorter man lamed Levi. And Ymir had a girl named historia she was cute and he was handsome. It was hard to find a place to eat for 6 people but it ended up on going to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Ymir,Yelena, and Hange left all had a steak and left nothing. You,Historia, and Levi were the exact opposite and left full. The. You all drove to a love hotel and your thought came true. Ymir, Hange, and Yelena laid all three of you down on the bed asses up.They both has really nice asses and bodies. But Yelena, Hanges, and Ymir's body's were so much better they all were ripped 6 pack and all veins all over their hands and arms. They brought out cuffed and cuffed all of your hands together and then cuffed to the bed. They lubbed up all of your asses and brought out their phones. Ymir spanked Historias ass and she let out a moan. You looked back and the strap ons were so big but you couldn't wait to take it. But they didn't put it in yet. They ate your three out. Levi got so hard and his cock was throbbing. His moaning was so hot and he was drooling. He was going to cum and extremely soon so was historia in fact all of you were going to cum. But Levi came first and the moan he let out was so loud Hange shoved his face into the pillow below him. He came so much and right after Historia came all over Ymirs face. Then Yelena shoved all of her tongue in and then you came. They laughed and took pictures. The real fun was about to start.