How you met

You bought a gym membership because you weren't happy with your body. You were 130 pounds 5'3 and wanted to put on a bit of muscle, but you weren't expecting to see what you saw. A girl that was so attractive to you she made you blush immediately she has a six pack muscle a nice back and everything sweat dripping down her body lubricating them making them shine so bright. She was lifting weight next to the treadmills so you went to the treadmills to watch her lift. You stayed running just watching her lift for the next two hours you felt yourself blush seeing her pant and drip sweat and lay there for a minute or two. When she opened her eyes she locked her eyes with yours and said "I know you've been watching me this whole time like what you see?" You blushed so much by her words you replied "I'm so sorry for watching you, I do like what I see a lot," you took a breathe "sorry if I weirded you out" she quickly replied "No I loved being watched by you I made myself pant and sweat more just to see you blush." She got up and walked to you then you saw how tall she was. She then and admired your body and so did you. After her silence she asked for your number which you gave her immediately. She said "Sorry I have to go now I would like to tease you a bit more but I can't." She walked out and you watched as she drove away you though to yourself "she's so hot I can't take it." And just a minute later she texted you "Can I take you out on Sunday." you replied "Yes you can see you then." Your heart was racing in just two days she was going to take you out.