Pinky Promise Part 25

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once everyone had a chance to eat JD, who'd come from Woodbury along with Emma, Sasha, Tyreese, and Andrea, flipped on the CD player to allow for everyone to dance.

Beth sat next to him watching as several people began dancing to music that quickly made his head hurt. Laughing as Maggie crooked her finger towards her sister Beth kissed his cheek, "I'll be back," she told him before standing from the picnic table. Kissing Judith's head from where she sat in her high chair Beth promised to dance with her later before she went to join her sister.

He didn't know how long he sat there simultaneously watching Beth dance and tending to Judith. Daryl could tell she was having a good time. Her cheeks were flushed and she hadn't stopped once. First being whisked away by Hershel, then Rick, Glenn and JD. She'd even had a dance with Merle.

Currently she was twirling little Luke and Mika around the makeshift dance floor.

"You gonna nut up and ask your lady to dance?" Merle questioned as he sat down at the picnic table. "This music is shit," Daryl muttered. Snorting Merle rolled his eyes, "Ya gotta get out there for those slow ones."

"She's havin fun. Don't need me out there," he responded as Carol came walking up with a bowl of oatmeal for Judith. "I'm gonna take over little lady here so you get your ass out there with Beth," she told him sternly turning Judith's high chair towards her.

"Better listen to the lady," Merle laughed, "Unless you want wanna those gossiping fools askin ya to dance instead," he said motioning to the two women from Woodbury who were always giggling while he was around.

"Pretty sure they were daring each other to come ask," Carol interjected. Glancing at them giggling at the next table Daryl rolled his eyes, "Fuck that shit," he grumbled standing from the table. "Ya know I won't be surprised when her first word is a cuss word," Carol chastised as she covered the baby's ears.

Shrugging Daryl kissed Judith's head before making his way towards Beth. Noticing Daryl making his way to her Beth bent down to kiss the kids heads before sending them on their way.

"I've been ignoring you," she stated as he stopped in front of her. "You're having fun," he replied with a shrug, "Next slow one is mine though," he told her, running his fingers down her arm and over the scar from her bullet wound.

"It's aching," she admitted quietly. "Should put your sling back on," he told her.

Hearing the sounds of a new song Beth smiled, "I will but you owe me a dance first," she replied stepping closer and cuddling into him with her head on his chest.

Wrapping his arms around her Daryl swayed to the music as he listened to the lyrics.

Humming he let out a slight chuckle, "This song is pretty accurate," he told her as the singer spoke about not being the kind of guy who danced but for his girl he'd do anything.

"Yeah? I've got you in the palm of my hand?" she questioned raising her head slightly and kissing his jaw. "You know you do," he replied, tipping her chin up with his finger to kiss her mouth.

If Maggie and Glenn's kiss was rated R Beth and Daryl's was down right NC17. Using all of his willpower Daryl pulled away from her as she groaned. "Later," he promised in her ear.

Biting her lip Beth looked up at him with a wicked smile, "You ever have hot wedding sex in the bathroom?" she whispered. He'd done lost his mind as he took her hand and led her through the crowd towards the prison with her laughing behind him.

They made it as far as their cell block before Daryl pushed her against the wall and kissed her. "Are we alone?" she questioned making quick work of his belt and shoving his pants down.