Chapter 3

"Is he talking about Natzu?" Happy asks

I shrug "I think he's lying.." I stay planted in the same spot confused and terrified.

"I'm not lying you just wait.." He pauses and cuffs his hands to his ear "He's almost here you better hide.."

"I'm not running! Natsus not going to hurt me!" I retort

"Suit yourself"

I grab Happy and hold him close to my chest. Happy looks up at me with scared eyes "Happy it's fine you trust Natsu right?"

"I do ! I do!" He sniffs.

"Lucy!" I hear then a window shatters and Natsu appears he looks angry his entire body is lit in flames. "Lucy!" He yells again.

"Natsu! Calm down!" I yell over the flames engulfing my apartment.

Natsus head turns to me his neck cracking in the process. I shiver but keep my stance "Natsu, it's me.. I'm your friend Lucy"

His face calms a little when I say that and the fire around him does down a little "Lucy? H-Heartfiliaa?" He asks

I nod stepping a little closer Happy shaking in my grasp. I reach my hand out to him and he backs away shaking his head holding his hands to his ears "I-I'm sorry Lucy" he whimpers "I'm sorry"

He lifts his head back up and his eyes lock with mine the fire around him intensifies the heat burning my skin an charring Happys fur.

"Happy! Go! Get help now!" I yell. Happy shakes his head ferociously and tightens his grip on my arm. "I'm not leaving you Lu-shee!" He exclaims

"Now!" I retort his eyes widen then soften he takes off flying in the direction of the guild tears falling behind him.

Natsu takes a step forward and I grab Lokes key "Open! Gate of the lion! Loke!"

Loke appears and stands in front of me confused of the situation.

"Loke!" I point at Natsu and he nods understandingly. Natsu and Loke both jump forward

"Regulus impact!"

"Fire dragons iron fist!"

I wait for the dust to clear and see who came out clean and I notice Loke on the ground breathing heavily.

"I-I'm sorry Lucy I've failed you" Loke whispers

"N-no you haven't you did good.."

Like disappeared back into the celestial world and Lucy stands up she drops her keys to the floor then stands firm to her spot on the ground.

"I believe you won't hurt me, Natsu I trust you"

Natsu growls in response and leaps forward "Fire dragons iron fist!"