𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 || 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." You jumped at the voice of your friend next to you.

Denki's laughter was stifled as he covered his mouth with his palm. "What? What are you talking about?"

"We're in an open bus, (y/n). You're lucky I'm the only one that caught you staring at your little crush."

"I wasn't staring! And I thought I told you to forget about that?!" you defended, crossing your arms over your chest with a pout on your face - which only made him laugh harder.

"Maybe dunce face isn't so stupid after all," said the person on the other side of you. When you turned to see Bakugou you almost fell out of your seat in shock. Since when did he partake in teasing?

"Hey, see even Kacchan agrees with me." Ah, you're going to regret saying that, Denki...

"Who agrees with who?! And don't fucking call me that!"

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"What's that over there? Is it a part of the training?" You peeked from your place in the back of your classmates and saw some kind of portal. "Hey... that thing looks kinda familiar. I think I've seen it somewhere before."

Your classmates and the two teachers turned as a hand came through the growing substance. You stopped in your tracks when a face appeared soon after. Your eyes widened in realization, mind tracing back to the beginning of school.

"That quirk of yours could be useful... I'll be seeing you soon, (y/n)."

You shivered as you remembered the feeling of his cold fingers on your neck. The manic laughter that rang in your ears as he spoke of your quirk. But you were startled from your thoughts when a hand touched your arm.

"(y/n)? What's the matter?" You turned to your brother, eyes watering as a sudden chill overcame you. That man- He seems so familiar, yet you've only seen him once before.

"I-I know him. He tried to attack me at the start of school, but for some reason, he just left me alone."

"What? Why didn't you say anything?!" Izuku's voice raised in pitch - almost to a squeak - as he questioned you.

You sighed and fought the urge to pull away from his hold on your arm. "Would it have mattered if I had told you?"