CHAPTER I: PROLOGUE

"Are we still following the same plan?" A female voice whispered in the walkie-talkie that was attached to the black cars that stood outside the mansion, waiting for the next signal.

"Yes, Black Pearl" A thick voice of a male sounded from the walkie-talkie.

The girl named "Black Pearl" sat in the chair beside the bar, slowly twirling the wine glass in her hands. She raised her eyebrows as she looked around, trying to figure out her target. Not finding her target, she raised her glass again and sipped on the sparkling wine, the bitter taste coursing down her throat. Suddenly, her eyes caught her target. She smirked, slowly putting down her wine glass.

"Target locked" She whispered, hardly heard by anyone.

"Locked! So fast! Wow, your good Black Pearl" A very excited voice was heard."Black Pearl" smiled softly, her lips curling up.

"Black Pearl" stood up, her heels tapping on the floor. She followed her target, her walking soft like a cheetah. She quietly stole up behind him and hid behind the staircase bars, her eyes hooded. Among so many people at the business party, it was hard to recognize someone. The theme being "masquerade" made "Black Pearl's" job easier.

"You made my job easier Yang Kwan" She muttered softly, a sinister smile spreading on her face. She silently followed her target again. He stopped in front of an elevator. She softly came up to him and stood beside him. Yang Kwan shifted his eyes from the elevator to the beauty standing beside him. He smirked.

"Lost Baby girl? " His voice was deep and dominating enough to make anyone submit but the girl felt like puking.

"Yea. I am. " She fake whimpered, making the latter look at her in lust. The "Black Pearl" looked at him and grimaced internally.

"Come, let Daddy help you," He said, lust radiating from his eyes. He grabbed her hands tight, making her white wrists red. She slightly winced, but she kept her face calm. Yang Kwan pulled the girl into the elevator and pushed her to the wall, cornering her. He licked his lips, ready to pounce on her. Just as he was about to kiss her, the elevator door dinged and opened, indicating that they have reached the top floor. Seizing the opportunity, she pushed him out of the door. He landed with a thud outside, his hands bleeding as he fell down and got pricked by his own knife.

"You little shit....... How dare you" Yang Kwan charged at her, pulling his gun out, and was ready to attack her when his hand was caught into a tight grip. Kwan cried out loud, as the man who caught his hand, twisted it, breaking his bones.

"Don't you dare lay your filthy hands on my sister you scum" He growled, sending shivers down Yang Kwan's spine. Yang Kwan shivered at the tone.

"J-Jeongguk ...... You....? " Yang Kwan stuttered terribly.

"Missed us, Kwan

"Missed us, Kwan... " A deep voice behind him was heard. Kwan looked back to meet his eyes with the one and only "Golden Aster" smirking, his gun twirling in his hands as he approached Kwan softly, every step is taken with grace.