Ijekiel was looking at the scene with wide eyes not believing what is happening in front of his eyes.

' isn't she embarrassed about what will happen if I refuse. Is she that confident in her looks ? I won't deny that she is pretty but I don't like her even a bit '

Athanese thought as he glared at Elizabeth with his mana unconsciously seeping out of his body. His mana made him look even more scary

' oh how interesting '

The black haired or should I say Anastacius thought as he watched over his nephew.

" I refuse "

Athanese said and when Elizabeth heard that she felt her heart break into pieces , she knew there was 99.999999% chance that she will get rejected but it seems like her heart isn't prepared for the heartbreak

Elizabeth was about to leave and run outside the hall trying to hold back her tesrs but she got interrupted when Athanese spoke again

" I don't like you but make me "

Athanese said and walked towards the hall with irritation clear in his face after saying such a cheesy line. Whereas the female Nobles and elizabeth were squealing in awe. Ijekiel just stood there malfunctioning.

' she should have known her place '

Athanese thought as he closed his eyes and rubbed neck. He was walking towards the hall quite slowly and after some minutes , he reached the hallway and saw Athanasia ‌, Claude and Felix leaving.

Athanese looked at jennette who was staring at Claude and Athanasia with awe and admiration.

' such a pitiful yet so naive child '

Athanese thought as he patted Jennette's head and jennette looked back at him with a smile.

" Athanese ! "

She said quite loudly as she hugged him. Athanese was taken back when he suddenly got hugged but he quickly gained his composure and smiled.

Jennette's somehow loud voice caught the leaving trio's attention and when they turned around they saw Jennette hugging Athanese and Athanese patting her head fondly while smiling.

' that girl is annoying '

Claude thought irritated

' Athanese ! You don't pet me like that '

Athanasia whined mentally

' your highness ?.'

Felix thought with a betrayed puppy look on his face.

Athanese quickly realized the three looking at them so he quickly broke away from the hug and smiled at jennette.

" I should take my leave now , see you later jennette "

Athanese said as he walked towards them and he saw Athanasia pouting .
Athanese chuckled and patted Athanasia on the head.

" H-hey !! "

Athanasia tried to protest but it was too satisfying she decided to quietly enjoy it. Athanese chuckled at this and they all left.

Jennette was left in the hallway staring at them in awe and she gently touched her head where Athanese patted a few minutes ago

' it was warm '

Jennette thought as she smiled and left .

' argh now everything will start to get different from here '