Athanese looked around the hall and saw Roger Alpheus , he saw a black haired man talking with him. Suddenly , he and that black haired made a eye contact.

' his mana feels weird '

Athanese thought as he narrowed his eyes . After some seconds both of them turned away , Athanese walked around occasionally getting greeted.

Athanese heard some sound and went there , he saw Athanasia and Ijekiel dancing.

' woah , that is beautiful '

Athanese mentally complimented. When Athanese was about to leave he saw the daughter of Duke Calio walking towards him

" Would you like to dance with me , Your highness ? "

She asked as she lowered herself

' heh ? So she does knows some manners '

Athanese thought as he felt Claude digging glares at her. If looks could kill her head would have blasted off her neck.

Athanese pov

How daring ... But not amusing at all

If I do refuse her then her status in noble society will fall like dominos .

But

Let's not make myself a cold hearted prince just for today . I could see how she was trembling from fear of getting refused , she has already been bowing for a long time and it seems like this have caught the attention of all nobles present here

" Then shall we dance , My lady ? "

I asked as I bowed a little . She took hold of my hand and we started the dance , she seems really good at it .

" I don't even know your name , my lady "

I said as we followed the music and danced

" My names is Elizabeth , Elizabeth Calio "

She said with her cheeks suddenly going red. I looked at her and finally noticed how she looks because I really paid no attention to her that I only remembered her voice.

She was long black hair reaching to her waist , pale skin that compliments her hair and pretty pairs of baby blue eyes. In conclusion , she does look pretty I won't deny that but after being surrounded by all types of pretty girls and ikemens ..... She looks pretty normal , I am not trying to insult her but it's just that

" Oh my , the dance is over now . I will take my leave now "

I said as I started walking away from her but she took hold of my hand and the nobles gasp at her boldness.

Is she an idiot ? Doesn't she know that disrespecting a Royal could end up with her head hanging outside in the capital.

Third person pov

After the short dance , Claude was glaring daggers at her but he had leave before he could do anything due a urgent business.

As soon as the dance ended , Athanese left like he didn't care about these nobles blushed cheeks due to his looks and suddenly Elizabeth grabbed his hand and when Athanese looked back he saw Elizabeth bowing down low .

" What is it ? "

Athanese asked as he was in hurry to meet his father and Athanasia in the hall.

" Your majesty , please ! I would like to court you "

Elizabeth said as she bowed down. The nobles were staring at the situation with wide eyes and gasped . It was a good thing for her that Claude , Felix , Lucas and Athanasia weren't present in the ball room.