37》Smooth Present

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you buy it?"

He sigh, while closing the door and walk to put his key on the table after give her short shake head. Mina groan while huggging the pillow tight. She choose to sit on bed while leaving him take of his suit coat that cover his shirt that suppose he leave it.

Wonwoo dont know why this has to be happend now, but sure he dont want go take a shower for third time today. Its been almost 2 hours and the clock hit 10:56 which is midnight will near the time.

"I dont wanna sleep like this!!"

"Its just for one night, Mina. Tzuyu face the same thing like you and Mingyu cant find any shirt thats suits for her to sleep. I see no trouble when you wearing it."

"No! Its too showy and i-its cold here! Slow down the temperature, Jeon Wonwoo. You wanna kill me with sleeping in cold?!"

"Dont complain, this is the stable one. If you want a warm one, get a hair dryer and warm the bed."

She throw the pillow and expecting it hit his face, but he catch it and throw back to her made Mina hit her head on wall bed.

Mina groan more when he smirk to provoke her limit, he walk to bathroom and let the door open just to brush his teeth and wash his face, hands and feet.

Mina take a glass that had berry wine that sure its not made people drunk easy and its not heavy one. Of course she dont want to get drunk when she now in this kind of silk dress that she totally hate to wear it.

Suddenly she remember something about a while ago when 3 hours before the celebration start. That time Mina and Tzuyu go went to shopping mall to find a present for their husband on their first year anniversarry. Mina just follow what Tzuyu bought and was little hestitate when they two buy a same thing.

But sure its different design and style. Mina thought about Wonwoo birthday at past, they dont celebrate it and he even didnt ask her what he want or want anything from her. Maybe that time they really busy and conflict between still not settle yet.

Mina really wish to give him a gift for his birthday but scold his stone head for telling her no to celebrate it. If he can made her birthday suprise, why cant she? Sometimes he hard to read what he is are.

"Did you just gonna seat on the bed until morning?"

"Give me your suit coat."

"For?"

"For covering myself! I dont want sleep like this, Woo! Do something!"

"Shireo! I have told you to bring one clothes for sleep but what you bring? Only outfits for tomorrow."

"My mom told me to not bring it! Did you think i love to wear this, i bet Tzuyu will kick Mingyu sleep on the floor."

"Then? You think i will sleep on the floor too? Hell no, bubble. Its almost midnight, we should sleep."