24》Fragile Argue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Mingyu. You want anything?"

He look at her as she busy washing the dishes while him watching tv. He even let Pepsi sleep on his lap, and he seem bored the chanel keep showing a drama one.

"No, im just bored. How long i need to wait this bandage off? I had to eat using my left hand!"

"Dont complain, Kim Mingyu. You had two choices now, follow me to my hospital or stay here for a day."

"What?! You cant take day off?"

"Im busy until evening. Whats matter?"

"The matter is both of the choices let me alone and no one gonna play with me."

"You already grown up, be more manly."

She put down the plate that full apple that she had peel and sit beside him to change the chanel.Mingyu pout and turn himself to pat Pepsi rather facing Tzuyu who still focus on tv.

"Manly or not, you still gonna leave me."

"I just let you alone for least 12 hours and then we go home. I promise, after work we will do what you want."

Mingyu quickly turn and near his body to her. She flinch and glare him when his face just inch from her.

"Really?! You do?!"

"You the only one had day off, but still cant stay still. I already promise so i cant break it."

"Yes! Ermm i want you to made a dessert with me!"

"Mwo? Dessert? Im tired from work and need to do a dessert?"

"A simple one! Im sure this will make you happy."

"Whatever you want, Kim Mingyu. Now i want to iron my dress, did you had any shirt to irom too?"

"Nah im stay here."

"Good, i will go."

She get up and go to upstairs meanwhile Mingyu squiling in happy while hugging Pepsi. The dog that startle at his action struggling to go away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She slowly open her eyes while close her mouth when she yawn. The room still bright with lights and first thing she see is a figure body infront her. Before she can freak out, she recognize the scent she smell.

She raise her head and found he still sleeping, his hand on her waist, her hand hold his shoulder made her nervous. She turn her head to see the clock on wall, its already 9 and they dont eat anything since lunch cause they attending her press conference.

She secretly hold his hand on her waist to get up, when she really sure he not wake yet, she turn her body to stand up. But a hand cross her waist back.

"Where you wanna go?"

She turn to see he looking at her and what made her more nervous when he still half naked without cover with blanket. She swear she was suppose to cover his body but that time she on panick mode and tired, she let him be.

"I-i wanna go convience store at down building."

"I will go."

"N-no! You stay here and i will just buy ramen for you and some health stuff so you can recover fast."

Without shower and wash her face, she quickly take her wallet and rush out from their house. He stand up and first thing he notice was her phone on side table.

"Careless penguin."

He walk to their bathroom and take shower after see his body hadnt medicine cream anymore.